Pepperstone is no longer accepting Canadians

I know a few UK brokers already don’t deal with Canadians because of regulatory BS.

Is this a sickness that is spreading to other brokers?

I don’t want to have to deal with the small pool of awful and expensive North American regulated brokers.

Not too many broker accpeting North America traders but I suggest you FxCM and LMFX. They are allowed accepting all traders.

I thought Canada was a free and Democratic country.

It’s really stupid … apparently there are only two provinces in Canada that have this regulation … Canadians from other provinces should be fine but some brokers are blanket banning the whole country out of laziness. I know Vantage is still taking Canadians.

Well, in terms of good Brokers which will accept Canadian citizens I believe you could find loads of them and FCA regulated.

1. BlackPearlFX (ECN/STP)
  2. Darwinex (ECN/ESP)
  3. GKFX (Market Maker). Obviously I do not like Brokers MM but i understand some people just want MM. If this is your case, then at least you would have a good regulated MM.

However, for ECN/STP Brokers the first 2 are the best. If you are trading in stocks…i usually use for it London Capital Group (LCG).

After U.S election, many brokers would want Canada based traders :smiley: