Pepperstone withdrawals.Any experiences?

Hey guys! I’m thinking about opening an account with pepperstone however I came across some complaints about withdrawal issues. What are your experiences?
I would deposit around 15K and I’m a bit hesitant.
Thank you,
Alan

Hi @AlanB83, I have multiple accounts with Pepperstone (16 months) and withdrawals have never been an issue. Not my most profitable Broker and funds are usually deposited within 24-48 (max) hours.

Accounts are kept with NAB in Australia (Queensland BSB)

I spread funds across various accounts to alleviate any issues on any one account, doesn’t cost any extra for a small amount of risk aversion.

1 Like

@AlanB83

I agree with @Trendswithbenefits
i have no issues either, i have multiple accounts as well
same basic withdrawal time, i get the money regardless of the amount

i think you are always going to get someone whinging about something , but overall Pepperstone are fine. no dramas here
you can deposit $15k if you like, i doubt anything will happen to it unless you lose it

1 Like

Thank you for the info guys! @Trendswithbenefits @anon81929759
So if I am to split my funds, which other brokers would you suggest? I looked into TD Ameritrade but the spreads are awful for forex, and I’ve heard horror stories about Interactive brokers…
I don’t plan to lose the full 15K, but I did keep my day job :stuck_out_tongue:

@AlanB83 Starting out it’s probably best to stick with Brokers in the same country that you reside in, unless of course that is the Seychelles, Marshall Islands, Dominican Republic, Cyprus etc…

1 Like

I live in France, but I haven’t found any broker that I can trust in Europe.
Is the execution fast on pepperstone?