Permission to Share a Free MT5 Indicator

Hello BabyPips staff,

I developed a free MT5 analytical indicator called TM Liquidity Compass. It was initially offered as a paid product on the MQL5 Market, but I have now made the complete indicator free.

I would like permission to create one informational thread explaining its market-structure and liquidity features, including BOS/CHoCH, liquidity objectives, premium and discount areas, imbalance/FVG zones, and dynamic support and resistance.

The thread would contain one chart image and one MQL5 download link. It would not include profit promises, paid services, or repeated promotional posts.

Could you please confirm whether this is allowed and tell me which forum category I should use?

Thank you.

Hello trademantra,

Thanks for the question. Please PM me with a link to the indicator for review. If you have the text/copy you’d like to include in the post, we can also review that before publishing.

Thanks,

Pipstradamus

I’m slow, but still I’m curious. What exactly is the end game?

Hello Pipstradamus,

I tried to send you the indicator link and proposed post by private message, but the forum displayed this error:

“Sorry, you cannot send a personal message to that user.”

Could you please advise how I should send the material to you for review?

Thank you.