PH is on lockdown again. :(

And I’ve seen a lot of other countries like the UK experiencing spike in numbers again. :frowning: I wonder when this will end.

Good luck, stay safe.

2 Likes

Stay safe hopefully all will be okay

2 Likes

I am losing hope things will improve this year. :frowning:

1 Like

Yep, as of yesterday Ontario, Canada is in lock-down for the month of April.

Stay safe.

2 Likes

Thank you. :frowning: Stay safe too! :pray:

I hope I could stay positive. :frowning: Stay safe also!

I have a feeling we’ll have to wait until around 2023. :sob:

Oh no. :frowning: I have friends in Canada who run their own businesses. This would really hurt their source of income. :sob: Stay safe!

Excited! - getting my second AstraZeneca jab next week.

2 Likes

That does sound exciting. :blush: I hope everything goes well! Though I heard that it takes about a month before the vaccine actually takes effect? Is this true? Has this been mentioned by those administering it?

Yes I’ve been told 2 weeks and also told 3 weeks. So maybe best to be a bit cautious.

1 Like

Yeah. :open_mouth: In the PH, I feel like a lot of people think that once they get vaccinated, it’s okay to just go back to normal. :frowning: That’s why our numbers have been increasing again since the start of vaccinations. :frowning:

1 Like

At this point I worry whether things really will improve by 2023. :frowning:

Why would it end? Its a politician’s wet dream.

1 Like

How many lockdowns have you guys had since the pandemic hit? :open_mouth:

Oh no. :sob: It really looks like most of us have lost hope. :frowning: But I bet by then we’d have herd immunity? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I guess that’s a good point. :frowning: With people stuck in their homes, not a lot of people are out there and monitoring what most politicians have been doing. :confused:

I think this is our 4th lock-down now. We are well into our 3rd wave, with vaccines being so slow the cases just keep climbing and hospitals are reaching maximum capacity.

Yikes. So sorry to hear that. When the US gets another wave, I doubt we’ll go on lockdown. We’d prob see riots if they do that…

1 Like