Philosopher 007

Hello everyone,

I’ve been into trading quite a while, more on gold and silver at the begining but I later also tried my hands on oil and indices.

Now I trade a lot more cryptos and I’m starting to feel at ease.

I’m interested to know more about trading strategies, algo trading and also deepen my technical analysis skills.

I’d be also glad to share my (small) knowledge of Crypto with anyone interested.

Welcome! How’s your trading going so far? looking forward to seeing your contributions! See you around!

1 Like

Haha best results were with Crypto, you can imagine. I was lucky to short sell Luna during their crash.

Thanks for welcoming me. I’ll check how I can contribute!

Welcome to the community, @Philosopher007. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Good luck on your trading journey.

Hey, welcome. I must tell you that you have an interesting name. It would be glad to hear about your market experience and all the philosophies you have to share.

Thank you, it’s nice to feel welcome.

I’m new here as well - look forward to hearing what you have to share on Crypto. I’m very much a beginner!

Hey newbie, it would be nice to read some informatory posts from you. Do share your experience with us.