Picking a Broker

Greetings out there in Forex land.

I have recently read the entire school of pipsology, So I started to look for a broker that is suitable for me. And I am running into great difficulty even finding a broker.

Almost all the brokers I see have bad reviews, while I am sure there are scams, but could some reviews be bad due to client misunderstanding. Which got me thinking the following

Demo accounts probably have better performance than real accounts since demo accounts probably have a virtual counter party that will always be there. Unlike real accounts what if some one or say 5000 people want to sell a pair at such and such a price for example a stop/loss near a common support point, while there may only be 2000 willing to buy at said price? I would say 3000 people are not going to get there fills. Would some of these 3000 complain about stop loss slippage and give the broker an unjust bad review. are there many unjust bad reviews?

Hmmm… if market Makers are always the counter party in situations as above would the Market Maker would probably be forced to increase their spreads or face losses? ECN tyoe accounts probably would not get filled ro will experience slippage.

what is guaranteed stop loss? is their really such a thing?

Before this gets too long I am going to stop here and continue in another thread

Thank you,

The pipling