Picking Cherries & Apples

NFP ??
What’s that ?

(sorry for my bad english)

Also, if you’re not have success trading on the 5m, take a look at the 1hr… It got me in a EURUSD short on 11/1/12 that I’m still in and currently up 140 pips

You have misunderstood me in a pair of things, i did not said that this strategy was to simple to work, most time the simple strategies are the best.
If you look at brokers publicity, you will see things like: making tons of money is easy in forex! and other unreal claims. I think your posts about how money you are earning wont help this people face the reality; thats all. As on previous posts you may asked why I thought your results were not real, i posted the whys, but this are just suspicious, I will never affirm your results (using the last version) are fake, because im not in position to do this. However I cant understand how can you be that angry and dont post your equitity curve, wich would clearly give you the reason on all of this.
about the efforts you put, i know its really tired to stay 6 hours in the night next to your computer waiting for setups, specially once you have finally reached the “no emotions” trading, but think in how many people would leave his daily 1500$/month jobs to stay 6 hours next to his computer, winning 8000$/month starting with 1600$? i wanted not to say the effort you should put to earn the money, i was referring at the effort you should do to reach the profitable zone. This is a “game” where all is designed to make you lose, because there should be alot of losers to maintent the equilibrium. If you take that risks, you are forcing the market to decide between making yourself rich or poor in a very short time.

The previous discussion about comissions, has left me a bit angry, but that was not and will never be my intention to annoy anybody until makes him want to bust my mouth, so my apologies if i made you lost your temper with my last post. I think i have not insulted you, or at least that was not my intention. I have nothing personal against you and i wish you a great and profitable trader carreer.
about the webinars be sure that if you are able to do it well, you will have, not only all my apologies for doubting about the reliability of your reports, also my respect, appreciation and congratulations.
have a great day

Hey Nidolap,

Nope, I didn’t use any kind of analysis, just enter at the SAR after a ZZ zwing formed outside the BB, TP = 5 pips and SL was the 61.8% fib line (See a few posts before of how I caluculated that). However, I backtested it with the SL on the previous ZZ zwing and it was even more profitable, however you will get some nasty big SL’s.

That’s why my question to harrilalchadd is: You told that you never had SL’s higher then 10. Does that mean that you dont take the trade, or put a 10 pips SL if the range from the entry point to the ZZ dot is 10 or higher?

If Harrilalchadd’s SL is more than 10 pips due to where the ZZ dot is, he will not make the trade.

4 trades, +20 pips

hey paw3000

i cannot post an equity data chart because i trade other strategy’s not only this so i think the data would show results of other trades, i trade this strategy for 6hrs in the morning because it is currently profitable i just want 20-25pips out of it and i’m good but i get more and if i get 3 loses i’m out for the day with this strategy.

i post last week i trade $1141 gross profit that was with this system
with my 2 strats i my a combine total of $400 gross but my losses with them were higher

i may hold a webinar or a video for those who are interested in this strategy can get on the same page on how i trade and how we can improve it

Always as a rule before you trade check the economic calender here on babypips

well done well done

Great, thanks :slight_smile:

Had 2 trades this morning that I shouldnt had to take because the SL was bigger then 10. Great that I know it now then:) Also missed one trade because I had to move from my PC for a while.

At what time do you guys trade this system? I prefer trading from london open till london close.

I definitely think that is the right time to trade, any scalping methods before or after london are unreliable in my experience :slight_smile:

I agree, when using the 5m chart 2am est - 10 am est has worked the best for me… When using the 1hr chart I take entries throughout the day. If I’m not able to get in when the signal first triggers but is still valid I still take it

hey pipsters

sorry i did have anything to post today i didn’t trade.

i woke up already got in my mind set log on the pc and then i was back of to dream land feel asleep again

i check charts there were opportunities throughout the day but for the morning i saw 6 trades no lost that would have been 30pips profit

also congrats to those who post results well done

and if i may bold to ask you to also posts your charts for others to see your entries please thanks

i will resume trading to more lets hope for the best

oh keep on eye out for the fundis

QUOTE=jpblack1;416838]Also, if you’re not have success trading on the 5m, take a look at the 1hr… It got me in a EURUSD short on 11/1/12 that I’m still in and currently up 140 pips[/QUOTE]

Below you will see my entry for a short on 11/01/12 for the 1hr.

Below are entries i took last night on 11/05/12 to add to my 1hr position. I only took trades on the short side since I have a FIFO account.

can anyone modify an alert indicator for me plz

i was snooping around and found a sar indicator that alerts when it changes direction but it only works on 1 min tf can anyone modify it to all tf

i tried the to change settings it says all tf but it doesn’t work even if you place on 5 min tf

anyone who can mod it we here will be greatly appreciative

Parabolic Alert makes a sound
Parabolic SAR Color - Alert changes color

posted both for you guys to choose also

Parabolic SAR Color - Alert.zip (3.29 KB)

Parabolic_Alert.zip (7.07 KB)

H,
I put them both on H1 chart and both alert for me. Parabolic_Alert, though, really annoying, keeps going off ding, ding, ding, ding
doesn’t reset it self only to alert once per candle or anything.
not sure why you don’t get the alert.
I don’t see anything in the code restricting to M5 chart.

Is it me, or is today turning out really bad? So far i’m already down with 4 trades - 3 losses…?

babypipsjbentz

thanks not sure myself maybe its my platform

I can confirm the parabolic alert works on all timeframes however the colour does not for me.

5 trades today 3 winners. Pretty volatile and range bound, i dont use the psar for entry though.

hey pipsters

today is the worst ever for this strategy not a valid entry well there was but tp was over 10pips the markets are in a mess

oh well tomorrow is another day hope you didn’t take the chance to trade today