Picking Cherries & Apples

Just got another 14 pips on USDJPY on the 1HR. Made over 3% today. For my T/P I am using a combination of previous support/resistance coupled with timing (I work full time) and my target 1% - 2% per trade. What do you use?

I just had a little laugh… the scope of what relativity is calculating is quite large in comparison. O well, its a start!

Haha… Well, don’t worry mate. I was there before. Keep it going and I believe you will see something very tradable. Once you created a really good code template, the rest gets alot easier.

I’ve been using the 10 day ATR on the 1hr to set my SL’s and TP’s

Hey everybody, a new week is among us, i wish you all the best! I was thinking over the weekend and have come up with a slight variation that may simplify the system visually even further and make the entries even clearer.

SELL: When Red Dot is outside Bolinder Band and enter on the first closed RED ASHi Candle.

BUY : When Green Dot is outside Bolinger Band and enter on the first closed white Ashi candle.

thanks

Just got short EURUSD 1hr

Out at -11 pips

Just went long EURUSD

Here are the 2 setups for today on the 5min EUR/USD

2 X 15 pips = 30 pips.

2 Sell trades: Red dot is outside Bolinger Band and I enter on the first closed RED Ashi candle

Place the Stop Loss as the RED dot on a sell trade, and at the green dot on a buy trade.

thanks.

Blizzard, no SAR on your new strategy ?

Hello, we don’t a need the SAR as the Ashi candles do a great job of illustrating momentum shift and trend reversal or exhaustion.

Thanks

any one can give me ashi candle indicator??

thanks

hey pipsters

back after a trying week with personal issues

anyway i was asked a few posts back " how do i trade with the repainting of the zz dot" it was said that the zz dot repaints after the SAR confirmation my reply was " i rarely seen the zz dot repaint after the SAR"

but i witness the repaint and i lost the trade 3 trades actually 3 different pairs

but went on the win others but that repaint bothers me hmmmmm

@ BLIZARD

can you plz share the ASHI candles plz thanks

Hello, I have attached the ASHi indicator.

thanks

ASHI.zip (3.65 KB)

thank you blizard

Here are todays setups on EUR/USD 5 minute chart, 3 nice moves that went for 30-40 pips each.

3 X 30 = 90 pips.

thanks

Hi Blizard, how do you set your TP on this new Ashi method?

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

hey blizard

how to get the dots to appear in on the charts

Hello, that is the swing_zz indicator.

Thanks

thank you blizard

is there any specific settings for the zz