Pip valuation

So here we go…I am on MT4 demo account and trying to figure out how to calculate my pip value. I have read some of the post but still need help. I am on an account 100:1 with 5000 balance trading USD/CAD 1.34107 and lot size .50 please help me culculate my pip value. ( Please formula if possible for me please) I am also learning a lot in the school thanks guys for creating it.

The pip value (per lot) of each pair is fixed: it has nothing to do with your account-size or your leverage.

This answers your question fully and clearly: [B]What is the value of one pip and why are they different between currency pairs? | Investopedia[/B]

And here’s a free pip value calculator: [B]Pip Calculator: Free Online Forex Pips Calculation Tool for Traders[/B]

And welcome to the forum.

Pip value is 1/10000 from the lot size. 1.3410 => 1.3411 means one pip change. For example for USD/CAD 0.50 means 50000 units of base currency (USD) so pip value is 50000/10000=5 USD.

This is just [B][U]wrong[/U][/B]. :rolleyes:

To get the pip value of a standard lot for the USD/CAD (when trading a USD account), you simply need to divide 10 by the USD/CAD price.

At the moment, the USD/CAD rate is 1.34, so the pip value of one lot of USD/CAD is currently $7.46 (or 10/1.34), and for half of a full lot it’s $3.73 (half of $7.46) - that’s “to the nearest cent”, anyway.

I’m as pleased as anyone else that you’re back from your ban and posting again, Proftibaby, but it seems that [I]however many[/I] people here tell you that you’re posting nonsense and just getting everything wrong, however repeatedly, you seem absolutely [U]determined[/U] just to continue to do so?! It helps nobody … :o