PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

[B]Let’s see…Well i,ll close My Both Position’s if i see any strong back retracement chance though both are looking good according to my short & long respectively.
PipHacker!!!:wink: [/B]

[B]
Well guy’s i have closed both my Position’s in Profit As Gbd/Chf closed with +30 Pip’s & Euro/Usd closed with +10 Pip’s respectively:D Coz of B.P. Site’s server problem i was unable to post the detail onthe moment. E/U So far drop’s for +28 Pip’s from my short entry point but when i enter for short onthat moment E/U Was struggling & i know that still E/U main trend is in my favour but as i also said in my last post that i,ll close my this position if it seems to me retraces back so closed with just +10 Pip’s but after that E/U So far moved down for +28 Pip’s in my short entry favour:confused:
Today i also go against my rules:eek: after a long time as there was no problem with my Gbd/Chf Long entry coz today i go long on this pair coz of formation of reversal candle in a 4-Hour chart but after some +ve Pip’s it go against me for more than -40 Pip’s Almost for -50 Pip’s but i remain’s there & didnt close my this short position Coz i was dead sure that it will retraces back in my favour coz the reversal candle formation was one of my favourate formation & i was almost sure that it will not much drop & will must retraces back in my favour & now see it did come back stronger more than my expectation also whenever i open more than one position than i open one position with standard lots and other with mini lots… & my this position was with my mini account with mini lot So i didnt close my this long Gbd/Chf Position now see it even move up for almost +90 Pip’s from my long entry Point:) From now to till i have decided to Put my SL from -40 Pip’s to -50Pip’s & decided to increase my target profit=4 also … I think i can lock more than +30 Pip’s…
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]If Euro/Usd break’s 1.5715 & manage to remain below this level than more bearish movement is expected let’s see but i think i have closed my this short position too early with just +10 Pip’s onthe board:confused: coz seems that now it will break the support level of 1.5715…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

See My Successfull Gbd/Chf entry candle … I enter soon after this reversal candle in screenshot for long & successfully manage to lock +30 Pip’s…:stuck_out_tongue:
PipHacker!!!

[B]Seem’s Euro/Usd is Still Struggling to break it’s now important Support level & if once it break’s than lot of bearish movement is expected but Right now back to back some important fundamental’s are about to come…So im just observing the market…Let’s see:)

[B]Atlast seems Euro/Usd have breaked the support level::cool:
But dont forget about lot of back to back upcoming Fundamental’s:mad:

[B]Well i think My Both E/U & GBD/CHF entries were perfect today Though i manage to lock +40 Pip’s from both but see by urself As E/U So far drop’s for almost +44 Pip’s from My short entry Point & Gbd/Chf move up for almost +206 Pip’s from my Long entry Point wooow:eek:
Now see you guy’s tomorrow:D

Hi there Guy’s:)
Today at morning i entered for short on Euro/Usd after the formation of this candle shape in 4-Hour chart… I call this candle as PipHacker’s favourate reversal candle… I enter for short onthe next candle after the formation of this reversal candle now see how much strong it’s impact was on higher timeframe like 4-Hour as E/U After that dropp’s for almost +65 Pip’s!!!
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

Hi there Guy’s:)
I am
Short On Cad/Jpy @ 105.30
Short On Gbd/Jpy @ 205.50

I was also thinking to go short on Chf related pairs but now it’s important fundamental is about to come so decided to stay away from them…
PipHacker@:slight_smile:

[B]
Wooow Guy’s Seems PipHacker Is the Man:D
I have closed My Both Position’s in Profit as +40 / +40 Pip’s each … It is a lucky day for me as i have managed to lock some very quick Pip’s:) …
I was short on G/J By mini lot’s & Short on Cad/Jpy by Standard lot’s…
Both Pair’s are now dropping fast hope so more Pip’s are expected But i have completed my today’s circle of Pip’s lol:p

Hi Piphacker,
What do you think about E/U this friday morning, i’m in long @ 5753
:cool:

Hi2:)
1.5795 seems to me an important resistance level let’s see if it breaks or not… if this level breaks than more pips are expected for the next couple of hours let’s see…But after that closing session will start so i,ll recommend you not to hang yourself for more pip’s though it looks good if this level breaks but in closing session movement will be slow …Hope so E/U Will try to break this level agn & in that case close your position for +40/50 Pip’s onthe board
PipHacker!!!

This is a little OT but why does this thread always show up as unread for me? I’ve read it like five times with no new actual posts here :s

[B][/B]

[B]Hey Graywolf…I just came back again, Now see E/U Did same what PipHacker said… Your long entry was at 1.5753 & i said that 1.5795 seems to me a strong resistance level & E/U Will reach there & will try to break it so you close your long position there with 40/50 Pip’s Profit;) Now see yourself E/U Reach there & fails to break it & makes it high just 1.5793 & resistance level was 1.5795 lol if you did the same what i have said u to do than you must have successfully locked almost +42 Pip’s:p … Happy PipIn
PipHacker!!![/B]

Nice prediction Piphacker, i also did notice some resistance at 5795, i got out @ 5793 for a cool 40 pips. I didn’t want to carry it over the weekend.
:smiley:

[B][/B]

[B]
This Was a superb Week for me as my full concentration was on forex & also luckly i did some very good trades this week:cool: & Manage to lock +187 Pip’s in just a Single week:eek: Below is the PipHacker’s Performance Table.

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+187

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+665

:slight_smile: PipHacker:) !!![/B]

[B]Cong. On You +40 Pip’s:D
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]Hi Morning Guy’s i am looking forward to buy any of them coz all seems to me bullish for next more couple of hours!!!
Gbd/Chf
Usd/Chf
Euro/Chf
:cool:
Let’s see…:wink:

[B]Woow Guy’s i just came back again & seems its a very strage movement inthe market. I Was looking forward to buy on G/C , U/C & E/C after the break of their important resistance levels But seems all retraces back & all fails to break thier important resistance levels as inthe morning all pairs are very close to break thier important resistance levels and i was also expecting that all these pairs will break their important resistance levels but even seems a holiday in USD & GBD Market as no special even is about to come but even after that some very strage movement i obseved in the market. Anyway’s i can still little feel that Euro/Chf will break its important resistance level let’s see if later on i manage to go long onthis Pair…?