PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Also watch eur/usd. I think it is a good option to go long:)

[B]Euro/Usd is still struggling b/w its S/R Level but i think it will break its support level & show some bearish movement right now we can not say anything with 100% confidence. But see it’s daily chart seems from their E/U is making its mood in bearish favour… But right now this pair isnt seems to me in a right place to go long …Let’s see…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

See the screenshot… E/U Still seems to struggling B/W Triangle trendline…Now let’s see Support line breaks or Resistance? But i think Support line will break but can not say anything with confidence coz today Market is making some strange movement let’s see…
PipHacker!!!

Long on Euro/Chf @ 1.6170

[B]Hope so it will move up for 30/40 Pip’s Let’s see Coz another resistance area seems to me is from 1.6213 to 1.6220 let’s see
GoodLuck Guy’s

I just realised it’s public holiday in UK and US, no wonder the markets are not moving much… :mad:

[B]Well Guy’s there was no problem with my this Euro/Chf Long entry but i think i did the biggest mistake today by going long in a day in which market seems dead to me:confused:
As the reason is non other than USD & GBD Holiday… No movement is there since from morning… Though Euro/Chf moved up for +13 Pip’s after my long entry but after that gone maximum for -23 Pip’s against me now i closed my this long position for -13 Pip’s coz i was holding this since from morning even went away with SL & TP=4 & now just came back but market is still dead:mad: so i have closed with -13 Pip’s now… Market seems to me very strange since from morning as i also said this in my previous post but i did the biggest mistake to enter in market in situation like this…
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]Yeah I just saw your post …You are absolutly right … Movement is very slow just coz of Public holiday i guess…:o
I also today mistakenly enters today & holding my long Euro/Chf position since from morning even went away with my sl & target profit but now closed just before 10-Minutes with -13 Pip’s coz it was my mistake that i enter for long today in a day with public holiday:rolleyes:
There was no problem with my long entry i enter for long as soon as the break of important resistance level but just close with -13 Pip’s today …
I,ll post the screenshot’s later today now i am again leaving…
PipHacker!!![/B]

The market is very slow today because of the holiday, i think most traders are going to sit out on trading today, it’s better just to play with a demo account today.
Any thoughts on G/U today…

Well i recommend everyone to stay away from the market coz it’s dead slow …As i mistakenly enters for long on EURO/CHF but i was holding my long position since from morning and atlast closed with -13 Pip’s now see E/C Seems like retraces back in my favour now if i still remains there than i can close my position on breakeven point…Anyway’s its a part of business…
& about G/U I think its also still struggling between This triangle trendline & i think maybe it if go maximum than maybe try to break its resistance line and hope so from their it will fails and retraces back than onthis point will be a good short trade. No doubt that from weekly G/U Chart trend absolutly seems bullish but from daily chart seems like maybe it a time to show some bearish movement now for maybe next couple of day’s but it also depends on other condition’s like fundamentals and technicals like it break its D/F resistance levels time to time or not??? but now if in a 4-hour chart if G/U Break its resistance line than maybe it may also shows some more bullish movement but i think it will not coz its a closing session now and if it breaks the resistance level than i think bullish move will be not enough for a good long trade …stay away for today…

Hey see the screenshot as this was the reason when you said E/U is in position to go long but i favoured for bearish movement …see both screenshots as 1st one is of the time when you said to go long in a hourly chart and second one is of just now…
PipHacker!!!

[B]It was a tough day as market seems to me very slow … No special movement anyways see you guy’s tomorrow…Trade well…

[B]Hi morning Guy’s:) Today My eye’s are on Usd/Cad & i am waiting for the break of important Support level let’s see if it breaks or not…
I,ll go short On Usd/Cad after the break of its important support level hope so it will break but right now movement is very slow coz of opening session… Stll waiting:o
PipHacker!!![/B]

Hi PipHacker,

So what’s the hack level…oops I mean support level you’re watching? :smiley:

I’ve got a pivot point at .9898 and a trend line near there

:eek: OmG!!!
Usd/Cad is still struggling to break it’s Support level seems price is fixed at o.9899 from last half an hour lol
Come On do it U/C… :wink:
PipHacker!!!

Hi SeetPip;)
I just saw your post well i think its really is an important support level coz now see youself U/C Struck there from last almost 45-Minutes now … its 0.9890 but for more confirmation of your short entry you may enter at 0.9882 just to avoide from fake breakout. test it on demo…
Maybe waiting for some important fundamentals though not related with this pair but it also may affect this pair let’s see

Short On Usd/Cad @ 0.9890

[B]Hope so it will not affected by fundamentals…let’s see i,ll post the screenshot’s later:)

Hamm seems like retracing back i think i have entered for short little earlier seems U/C Just taste the support level & retraces back. i think i have to enter for short 0.9882 instead of 0.9890 :rolleyes:
I,ll try to enter later in day may be in this pair again …Now closed Usd/Cad Position with just -7 Pip’s.

Now see the screenshot …well frankly speaking i was little overconfidence about this short trade as i was very much expecting the strong bearish movement coz U/C On one time seems to struck at 0.9898 /99 for a long time and clearly seems struggling hard for down flow also see that stoch was crossing from overbought area and heading down …though o.9880/82 was a support line which actually didnt breaks but i was very much sure about bearish movement and enter for short on 0.9890 when price crossed down previous candle but when i see that price just taste its support level & was retracing back than i immediately closed with -7 Pip’s though it didnt yet hit my SL but i most of times dont wana hang myself in trades in which price go against me & also see here my 0.9890 entry was not after the break but actaully before the break with my confidence:o …
PipHacker!!!