PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

I exit Usd/Chf Trade which I shorted @ 1.0109 But looks like its was too early by me to exit my trade…:confused:
I exit coz i saw a revesal candle for -13 though Usd/Chf moved down for +9 Pips after my signal… well seems bearish now…:mad:
Now With E/J Im with +16 Quick Pip’s so far …:smiley:

Are you keeping track of the missed pips for some kind of future optimization or comparison or…?

[B]
[B]Yes SweetPip…
I Like to keep the record of Pip’s which i actually locked after my entry like +126 Pips in this week…Coz sometimes i exit my position if there is a reversal candle like i did in my today’s Usd/Chf trade or if i see other conditions to exit…
& Maximum Pips which actually gone in my favour after my entry signal.
i-e = +317 Pip’s in this week…

As Im testing my maximum capabilities of capturing maximum pip’s…:smiley: [/B][/B]

[B]Tp=1 Is successfully achieved total +18 Pip’s in E/J…[/B]

[B][/B]1)–
Today I have entered Short on [B]Usd/Chf @ 1.0109 [/B]
It was a perfect entry i suppose but after a quick +9 Pips then a next candle appears and a candle in which i enter formed a doji shape & decided to exit for -13 Pip’s… Well But when i exit Usd/Chf again turned in a bearish mood and drop’s for +51 Pip’s so far… Well It was a profitable trade for me but turned into loss of -13 Pip’s for me…:eek:
2)—
Then I entered short on [B]Euro/Jpy @ 160.56 [/B]… It was also an excellent trade for me for +18 Pip’s of total & I exit before the announcement of ‘‘French Government Budget Balance’’ Euro Data…
Total Pip’s I gained Today = [B]+18 - 13 = +5[/B] Pip’s…

[B][/B][B]:smiley: [B]This Is How I Count My Pip’s!!!
[/B]

:smiley: Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket = +131
OverAll Maximum Pip’s After Signal’s = +386:D [/B]

Though I exit In Usd/Chf for -13 Pips Which i less from Piphacker’s total but Usd/Chf drop’s after that short signal for Maximum for +51 Pips which I have added in ''OverAll Maximum Pip’s total which is now +386…:smiley:

[B][/B] I have posted so far (7) signal’s In my Trading Journal…

-------------------------------------------------Maximum---PipHacker's
  1. [B]Short Usd/Cad @ 1.0217[/B] SL = -40 Pip’s
    Result = Tp=2 Is successfully achieved Total = + 28 Pip’s… +28
  2. [B]Short On Nzd/Usd @ 0.7860 [/B] SL = -40 Pip’s
    Result’s = Tp=1 Is successfully achieved Total = + 15 Pip’s… +15
  3. [B]Short On Euro/Usd @ 1.5750[/B] SL = -40 Pip’s
    Result’s = Tp=3 Is successfully achieved Total = + 101 Pip’s…+30
  4. [B]Long on Gbd/Usd @ 1.9820 [/B] SL= -40 Pip’s
    Results = Tp=3 Is successfully achieved Total = + 79 Pip’s…+30
  5. [B]Short On Gbd/Usd @ 1.9850[/B] SL= -40 Pip’s
    Results = Tp=3 Is Successfully Achieced Total = + 94 Pip’s… +30
  6. [B]Short On Usd/Chf @ 1.0109 [/B] SL= -40 Pip’s
    Results = -13 Pips = +51 Pips…-13
  7. [B]Short On Euro/Jpy@ 160.56[/B] SL= -40 Pip’s
    Result’s= Tp=2 Is successfully Achieved Total = +18 Pip’s…+18
    ------------------------------------
    +386 Pip’s = OverAll / +131
    ------------------

:smiley: How I Count My Pip’s…

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket = +131
OverAll Pip’s After Signal’s = +386

*For More Detail Visit Your Chart’s After The time when I post signal’s Also Trade at Your Own Risk!!!------------------------------:smiley:

Piphacker. I had some doubt about this one, which I truly regret. Congratulations — again:)

I will for the future be more openminded for your suggestions.:o

[B]Doubt…??? wht kind of doubts…???
well so far see the results of my trades …compare with ur charts…
+131 Pips so far , for this week…I Think its good enough…:smiley: [/B]

[B][B]Hi There well im not a Newbie …Im a Professional trader with good experience… I wana change my custom user title from junior member into of my choice…well anybody know that how to change it…???[/B][/B]

Your title does not reflect your experience as a trader, but instead as a member of this forum and how much you contribute. Your rank will change as you reach and pass the prerequisite number of posts. :slight_smile:

Hi there,
Still hoping to see screenshots of some of your setups with your trendlines, fibs & S & R lines drawn, and whatever indicator(s) you check.

Hamm …
[B]I was just woundering that babypips might have this option like FF…
anyways dosent matter much… well you are right ,I observed that when I start my thread my title was a ‘‘NewBie’’ now Its automatically changed into ‘‘Junior Memebr’’…[/B]

[B]Well I,ll Post the screenshot’s from coming monday… well see my previous post of my journal i have posted the detail of my setup I Guess…:wink:
Have a nice weekened…:slight_smile:
PipHacker…[/B]

Hello. It is not good enough - its Great I think! I would also like some screenshots of your way of analyzing the charts if its ok with you:-)

Sure from monday i,ll post the screenshots of all my trades…Well Im still missing that Usd/Chf short trade…Actually trade call was perfect coz i was sure about my victory but see the screenshot as the candle in which i enter for short formed in a reversal candle at the end and i really care about these sort of things. Anyway’s when I enter for short it was a quick +9 Pips in my favour and when i saw the reversal candle i was -13 Pip’s and i close my position just to avoide from big loss of -40 Pips but after some moments when i saw the bearish trend in a daily chart in my favour then it was too late as i was already out for -13 Pip’s but Usd/Chf turns into my favour for +51 Pip’s dropdown lol…
Never Mind As PipHacker quickly Cover’s the loss of -13 Pips in +18 Pips in His E/J Short trade before the new’s announcement…
Now PipHacker got +131 Pip’s In His Pocket Just in a single week…
& +386 Pip’s which are Maximum Pip’s gone inthe favour of PipHacker After His Signal’s…
Isnt It Rocking:D

Well I have a question and i need to know about screenshot’s quality…
Before posting my screenshots here i have set there image resulation as 800600 and they fully opened in a good qualiy in my PC but after posting here there quality/Image resulation decreased & dont opened in a same quality in which i have posted them for more see my previous posted screenshot which i have posted in 800600 resulation but opened in a low resulation… i need to know why? … & If i post the same screenshot in another form like FF then Screenshot quality remain the same excellent and opened in a clear and same resulation in which i have have saved them and posted like 800*600…:eek:

I know what you mean but I’m not sure what all can be done about it.

However, one thing you can do to somewhat enlarge the chart is to save just the chart and not all the MT4 screen. Use the right click on your mouse in the charts body and you’ll get a list of options…one is to “Save as picture”. You then get a choice of pic options including pixels.

As you know when uploading, Babypips only allows a 700 pixel max, but MT4 saves charts with a default of 800 x 600 pixels, so I believe the pic gets distorted by Babypips a bit to pare it down to 700 x ?(relative) :frowning: Otherwise I suppose we could save them with 700 x 500? pixels instead.

What limits does FF have? We can always suggest that BP give us at least an extra 100 pixels. I also find black backgrounds harder to see when posted as screenshot…jmo.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

[B]Yea u got my point…Well I,ll Not discuss about FF Here again but just wana say You can upload 16001600 Pixcel Image also there…
Anyway’s Here I,ll post my screenshot’s of future trades with 700
500 Pixcel’s instead of default Mt4 800*600…
Thank’s SweetPip’s…
PipHacker…[/B]

[B]Usd/Jpy Seem’s bearish to me according to technical aspect’s…Maybe showed some bullish movement after the opening of market as already drop’s very much coz of some important Usd fundamentals but hope so remain’s bearish after that & I,ll try my best to find the entry chance to go short…:smiley: [/B]