PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

[B]Well I was observing the market and U/J Trend is an uptrend in a weekly chart… But Hope so tomorrow may show a good bearish movement…I,ll try to enter in a short trade if it able to break the important level Otherwise may remain bullish coz weekly trend is a strong bullish trend…
PipHacker:D [/B]

Well see the screenshot U/J Was in a right place to go short today but see the reversal candle U/J Coz of this turns into bullish side for almost 100 Pips …thats why I care about reversal candles…:smiley:
Anyways trys to enter in any other pair in a day …

[B][/B][B]PipHacker’s eye’s are on E/J To go long …[/B]

Long E/J @ 160.85

i THINK 161.15 iS A STRONG RESISTANCE LEVEL hope so E/J breaks this otherwise chance of back retracement:D

[B]I,ll Post the screenshot later & thanks to the efforts of sweet pips for giving me knowledge about screenshot , setting pixcels to 700*500:) [/B]

[B]I Just Close My Position for +30 Pip’s All Target Profits are successfully achieved… Well as I said in my last post that 161.15 Is a strong resistance level and if E/J Successfully breaks and remains above in this level then more Pips are expected…:smiley: …[/B]
Now see E/J Is struggling to break 161.15…

[B][/B]Pip’s In Piphacker’s Pocket Now— Previous Pip’s = +131 + 30 = [B]+161[/B] Pip’s
See Piphacker’s previous Post for Detail of PipHacker’s Trades…:smiley:
+[B]161[/B] Pip’s In PipHacker’s 8th-Trades…:smiley:

This is an E/J Hourly Chart see how i make my successfull entry for excat +30 Pips profit in my pocket…:smiley:
Total = +161 Pips In just 8-Successfull Trades…
PipHacker:D

PipHacker’s Trades with detail Is Attached In Ms World!!!:smiley:

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ---------- +161

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s ------ +434

:smiley: PipHacker:D

Euro/Usd Seems like to go short Now… But I dont trade on closing session;) …

Also Usd/Chf Seem’s to Go Long but market at the time seems to me so slow and dead also Its a closing session…I,ll Meet with everyone tomorrow…:smiley:

[B][/B][B]As PipHacker said in His Last post about E/J that 161.15 Is a very strong resistance level if it successfully breaks than E/J May give lot of good Pips and see your charts now… +57 Pips after the break of strong resistance level of E/J…:smiley:
Now Im Looking for the short trade In E/J if there is exits any chance…
PipHacker…:smiley: [/B]

[B]Oh Godness!!!
I was out not at home & Just Came & missed the short trade apportunities at G/J & G/U…:eek: [/B]

Short on E/J @ 161.03

I Missed G/J & G/U trades to go short but hope so this E/J will give me some Good Pip’s:D

[B][/B][B]WooW some very quick Pips in E/J …well i was going to close my short position at +20Pips but didnt did this thank goodness…lol
So far +30 Pips & Close My Position…
More Pip’s are Expected as seems it will break the important level in 4-Hour chart soon…:eek:
See your chart’s after I give u the trade call…[/B]

:smiley:

[B]+30 Pips on E/J & Position closed All target profits are successfully Achieved…
Its Piphacker’s 9Th successfull Trade In a row…:smiley:
Piphacker:D [/B]

:smiley:

[B]+191[/B] Pip’s So Far In PipHacker’s Pocket…:smiley:

[B][/B]PipHacker’s Trades with detail Is Attached In World Doc.!!!

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+191

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s ------ +489

:smiley: PipHacker:D