PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Hello SweetPip:)
I am using two different Mt4 demo platforms. FxPro & Odl securities. In FxPro demo platform i am dealing with just 4-Hour timeframes with these pair’s expect Usd/Hkd , Euro/Gbd , Usd/Mxn & Gbd/Cad.
Forex spreads | Forex trading spreads the other pairs which i use in my charts are in this link.
& i am also using Odl’s demo Mt4 platform with same pairs but only with 30-Minute timeframe. I also keep Changing them to hourly.
I keep an eye on all the pairs time to time. I dont draw lines on all the pairs. but now i think i am expert enough to judge the situation & if i feel there is any apportunity to draw lines than i draw tham. I know it seems little difficult but now im expert enough to do that and feel myself habitual without any problem:rolleyes:
I can not rely on just few pairs coz market keep changing it’s behaviour time to time and it also happened sometimes that after waiting throughout the day we didnt find any excat entry chance in just some of our 5/10 favourate pair’s. That why you may find almost +22 Pairs on my chart’s, i also dont hesitate to enter in any pairs expect pairs which i have mentioned above.
You might not be new to forex but seems you might be new to this breakout strategy so batter for you is to start with few of your favourate pairs like me in my start. :slight_smile:
PipHacker!!!

I’m waiting for an opportunity to short E/U…

I find that some pairs are too highly correlated and waste of time keeping an eye on both, like EUR/USD and USD/CHF, so I pick the one with lower spread to trade. What are your thoughts on this Piphacker?

I don’t trade any pair with a high spread, anything over 9 i stay away from.

[B]Hi there Guy’s:) I was busy very much and just came back. Didnt did any trade Yet this week:confused:
Anyway’s there is looking a good short apportunity in Usd/Chf . Long Apportunity in Euro/Usd & short apportunity in Usd/Jpy. But lot of important USD Fundamentals are about to come so beaware coz it may change the situation against you:rolleyes:
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

Now you seem busy?:slight_smile:

Did we switch roles?:smiley:

[B]Haha :smiley: You are a One Heck Of Guy around here. Your role is much batter than PipHacker lol.
Well yea i am much busy these day’s just came back again today now hope so from next week i,ll be back;) Thank’s
PipHacker!!![/B]

Hi Guys i was short on G/J @ 207.85

Well G/J Look bearish to me today. My this short entry was based on candlestick method i,ll post the screenshots later… Let’s see:)
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

Hammm AUD/USD Also Looks bearish to me. It didnt yet breaks it support level but i think it will drop coz in 4-Hour chart candle is making reversal shape let’s see. :rolleyes:

[B]Wooow G/J Did the same as i expected:)
I have closed my Short Position with +50 Pip’s today coz it seems bearish today since from morning. There was a formation of reversal candle in 4-Hour chart & i enter for short excat after that:D
Tp=5 is Successfully Achieved = +50 Pip’s
From now i have changed My Sl from -50 Pip’s to -70 Pip’s & if i see any potential in any pair in my favour than i,ll also go far tp=5 = +50 Pip’s like i did today. I did just a single trade inthis week coz i was very busy throughout the week but i think this was a perfect short trade.
PipHacker!!! [/B]

Woow guy’s see now AUD/USD Drops for almost +40 Pip’s when i said in my post that it seems bearish to me. It breaks the important support level in lower timeframe also seems a reversal candle in 4-hour chart:D seems PipHacker’s day lol:)
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

Guy’s market seems mad just after the announcement of these two important fundamentals.
USD Nonfarm Employment Change
USD Unemployment Rate
Volitality was like a rocket lol:D

Congratulations on your great day!

Have a nice weekend.

How is your showroom doing?

[B][/B]I have did just a Single Successfull trade this week & reason is that i was much Busy through out this week.:rolleyes:
Below is PipHacker’s Performance table!!!

[B]Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+263

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+765

:slight_smile: PipHacker:) !!![/B]

[B]Thank’s Bud:) It’s just a start but will be Superb;)
Have a nice weekend to you too with you family:)
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

I miss Piphacker.:mad:

[B]Hi Buddy:)
PipHacker Miss you Guy’s too lol:D
Good to see you also MytwoPip:) [/B]

[B]Hi Guy’s Just came back again today…Now seems After a very strong bearish move Euro/Usd is making it’s Bullish Move Let’s see:) [/B]

[B][/B][B]& Usd/Chf also after a very strong Bullish move now seems a good apportunity to go short On Usd/Chf Let’s see:rolleyes: [/B]