PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Woow Now so far it looks good But i dont wana give you any risky advise so thats why i said you to close at or near 1.5555. On one time 1.5580 looks difficult coz its a closing session but maybe now seems it maybe not achieved but seems maybe managed to reach near it coz seems a strong bullish relly is pushing it Up coz it break it’s previous hight 1.5560 let’s see how far up it goes…

closed at 1.5566. happy with 40pips.
i’m feeling good… :smiley:

Greywolf see my posted screenshot and try to compare it with yours now. Last time in my posted screenshot 1.5526 breaks but that was a news time and news pushed it little down but after breaking the upperline of trendline with all met conditions you may enters in next opening candle in lower Tf. Remember my this breakout system is very much profitable in lower tf’s like 30-minutes to hourly but only if you have drawn a valid trendlines by hand not with any indicator coz i dont trust on any indicator for that. the biggest problem i have seen inthis babypip site is image resulation. i can not post clear image resolution here like 800800 so you can see my trendlines more clear which i have drawn by hand. now this is 700600 resulation image.
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

[B]Many Cong. On your this achievement:D
PipHacker!!!:wink: [/B]

thanks for the guidance piphacker and greywolf for today. fx is like never ending lesson, learn something new everyday. until next week, happy pip hunting. :slight_smile:

Just dropping by to say hi. I am keeping normal U.S. hours right now and by the time I get to read your thread all interaction that I could post would seem to be dated.

I didn’t want you to think that I was not following anymore because I am mostly everyday.

[B]Hi2 MyTwoPip Nice to see you back again;)
Thank’s buddy!!! :slight_smile: [/B]

[B]I think you closed your position with some excellent Pip’s coz 1.5580 seems to me difficult to achieve. That’s why i said you to close your position now see E/U Makes it max. high at 1.5569 Same as i expected;) You are lucky enough. Also i said that if E/U’s 4-Hour candle in which you enters closes above 1.5542 than hope so in a next 4-Hour candle E/U May achieve 1.5580. but E/U Closed at 1.5540. & in a next candle E/U Makes it high at just 1.5563 & market closed:rolleyes:
Now Cong. on your +40 Pip’s:D
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

[B][/B][B]This was a tough week for me. AnyWay’s Somehow i managed to lock +213 Pip’s in last two week’s.

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+213

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+701

:slight_smile: PipHacker:) !!![/B]

G/J nosed dived 200+ pips… :eek:
did anyone catch the move? I missed it… :frowning:

[B]Hi Guy’s:) Today i was absent most of the day & didnt did any trade as i was very busy anyhow seems i did miss some great move today specially by going short on Usd/Jpy , Euro/Chf , Cad/Jpy , Nzd/Jpy & Gbd/Chf:confused:
All pair’s seems to me now from my charts in a right place to go short without any problem:o
Well Now enter tomorrow. Let’s see.

[B]Hi Keitsuke:)
Seems G/J Started to showd some great bearish movement right after this Gbd fundamental ''GBP Manufacturing PMI ‘’ & Hope so it will show more bearish movement tomorrow. I,ll try to find short entry apportunity from lower timeframes let’s see.:wink: [/B]

Only trade i got was E/J, went short and got out @ 24 pips.

See the screenshot of Usd/Chf. See that how i places my S/R Lines in lower time frames.
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

Yepp:)
Seems it was a great day for lot of short trades.:wink:
Cong. For your this +24 Pip’s
PipHacker!!!

Hey Piphacker !

I have a little question concerning the previous example :

Are your trend lines, the case you have just exposed with the U/C attachements, fibona retracements from a former movement?

Or did you draw them freely where tops and bottoms form on a certain time period ?

Of the bat ,

I have managed to catch 26 Pips ( Long ) on the Euro/Us using trendlines in 30 min time frame i’m very happy at how simple an efficient they are to use ! My trendline were drawn freely. I wanted to let it ride more but I cut it off at a former S/R Level @ 1.5556 thinking it would not lift higher, it did a little bit, but i’m happy with the results :slight_smile:

These pips are a direct Thank You to you Piphacker :slight_smile:

[B]
Well In my last screen shot i have posted the example of Usd/Chf by Support & Resistance lines not the trendlines. I draw resistance lines on the top’s in which market make its high and than retraces back for some good strong bearish move & vice-versa for Support lines. & in lower time frames like 30-Minutes or Hourly My entry after the break of any S/R Lines is same as i do enters after the break of trendlines in lowertime frames. Means not in a same candle, in a next candle and i have posted the detail also that how? I dont use fib’s to draw any Trendline or S/R Line. I freely draw all these lines by my hand & on those highs and lows where market makes it highs and lows and retraces back for some strong bearish or bullish move respectively. I,ll let you know again that how i enter for long or short after the break of any valid trendlines in lower time frames like hourly or 30-minutes.

Long!!!
I enters for long if the candle breaks the upperline of my plotted trendline or Resistance line and at the end the candle which manage to break the line formed a bullish shape and managed to remain up the line with Stoch in a right place means crossed and heading Up. Target more than +30 Pip’s if Stoch Crossed each from oversold/Overbought region . Target +30 Pip’s of Stoch crossed each from 50-Level & Vice-versa for Short entry process.

This is a very profitable system but only work almost 100% when you have drawn valid trendlines by hand not from any indicator. & about higher timeframes like 4-hour or daily i enter as soon as the trendlines or any S/R Line breaks in a same candle. :slight_smile:

[B]Hi guy’s just came back again;) Well now i was busy these days again maybe i do less trades this week. Well let’s see if i manage to enter in any pair:)
PipHacker!!!:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

See this screenshot of perfect entry after the perfect breakdown. see screenshot detail is in it…
PipHacker!!!

Hi Piphacker,
Just a question on the pairs you are monitoring…I know you say it works on any pair but how many are you watching and drawing trendlines on? Gets to be a lot of work drawing all those trendlines and then flipping back and forth to catch the breakouts of them so it would probably be better to work with just a few?