PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

[B]Hammm There are lot of chances in a market to go short and also to go long like Euro/Usd to go short and Usd/Chf to go long…
But I already have a successfull trade in E/J…:smiley: …[/B]

Hello PipHacker.
Congratulations with the results. It is very good achivements. Is it possible that you can state date/time for the trades in the further tradejournal. Not to be to demanding:-)

MajorTrader

Long On G/U @ 1.9663
I was bit late to post my todays G/U Position here …As i was busy with my entry …5/10 Pips late is was…:smiley:

Thank’s Major Hunter…Well see the screenshot …well whenever i post the signal/Trade call then automatically date & time is showed at the top of my post… For more detail see the screenshot…
Thank’s Again…Well today I again got the successive G/U Long trade in My record…:smiley:

Regard’s
PipHacker!!!

[B][/B]:smiley:

[B]
+30 Pip’s Tp=3 Is Successfully Achieved +102 Pip’s Maximum After I Post the Signal…:smiley:
For More see your chart’s…
PipHacher:D [/B]

[B][/B]

[B]After this successfull trade As Going Long On G/U PipHacker’s Trades with detail Is Attached In World Doc.!!!

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+228

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+591

:smiley: PipHacker:D [/B]

[B]Hi Guy’s…Seems i have missed a great entry chance in Euro/Usd as Going Long, Usd/Chf as going short , Usd/Cad as going long & Gbd/Gbp as going short…:eek:
But dose’nt matter with PipHacker as Already Lock +30 Pip’s In G/U In Morning as by Going Long & +228 Pip’s in Just My Last 10- Trades For more see my Trading Journal In detail…
PipHacker:D [/B]

Short On Usd/Cad @ 1.0166

There are lot of important fundamentals are about to come later in a day …

[B]I think its a busy day with lot of important fundamentals so maybe dont find any entry chance later in a day…:mad: [/B]

[B]Important Cad Data is about to come in an hour …Im still struggling with my short position with Breakeven Now… For more see your chart…& Also going to close my position …[/B]:o

[B]Well It was -3 Pips when I close My Position… I Tried My Best to close at Breakeven but At the end managed to close at -3 Pip’s…
In Today’s Usd/Cad Trade My Short entry was at 1.0166 After my short entry it was quick +11 Pip’s but after that Usd/Cad is struggling with Sideway’s Movement from last two hour’s …-11 Pips than agan +11 Pips and same strange movement again and again…
I Close my position coz today Cad trade balance is about to come and maybe after that it depends on Its impact that where this pair go…
Anyways -3 Pip’s in today’s trade.
…:mad:
For more see your Usd/Cad Chart’s[/B]

[B]I think It’s an excellent decision to close my position at -3 Pip’s though tried to close it at Breakeven…
Coz Strange sideway’s movement was there in this Pair… As Cad Trade balance is about to come maybe that’s why…But There was no problem with my entry I consider it as a perfect one…I thought that I maybe able to lock some good Pip’s before Cad trade balance But Pair seem’s to struggle so much and i close my position at -3 Pip’s…
For More see your chart’s in my entry & exit timing…
PipHacker…:smiley: [/B]

[B][/B]

[B]After this Usd/Cad Trade PipHacker’s Trades with detail Is Attached In World Doc.!!!

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+225

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+602

:smiley: PipHacker:D [/B]

[B]Wooow Thank Godne’ss That I close My Usd/Cad Short trade just before Half Hour of Gbd Intrest rate for just -3 Pips…Coz see the difference now:eek: lol:D …
Well Meet you tomorrow with new entry…:cool:
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]Woow PipHacker Becomes A Senior Member Here…:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

[B]Hamm Today It was the great chance to enter for long in Gbd/Jpy , Usd/Jpy , Usd/Chf & Euro/Jpy after some Important fundamental’s… But I think I have missed them … I was away and bit busy:confused:
But I,ll be back tomorrow with hope so +ve Pip’s:) [/B]

[B]Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket So Far in 11 Trade’s = + 225[/B]

Buy At Usd/Cad @ 1.0170

Im also looking to enter in any other pair in anyother time in a day let’s see…