PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

[B]Also in my yestarday’s post i have post my perdiction about Gbd/Jpy as bullish though i also said that it have break the lower line of trendline in a daily chart but after some good bearish movement today it pulls back and showed an excellent bullish movement for +250 Pip’s almost and which today is a good bullish move…:smiley: [/B]

Short Nzd/Usd @ 0.7900

I think i just have to limited up to Tp=1 Hammm
Let’s see…

Short Gbd/Jpy @ 200.00

Hey Man some good short’s today in my favour…

Hey Man Some good Short’s today well Love this G/J Short…:smiley:
Some quick Pip’s in my favour…:eek:

[B]Result = Tp = 3 is successfully achieved …+30 Pip’s in Piphacker’s pocket & +33 Pip’s maximum afer my entry…:wink:
PipHacker!!!:smiley: [/B]

[B]Result = Tp=3 is successfully achieved +30 Pips in PipHacker’s pocket & +45 Pip’s total after my short entry…:slight_smile:
PipHacker!!!:):smiley: [/B]

Seems you on a nice roll man, dont forget to take a vacation.

Today is the most lucky day for me as i have entered in 3-trades and all are successfull …For More see your chart’s!!!

1. Short on Usd/Cad @ 1.0240 = +30 Pip’s & +66 Pip’s Maximum…
  2. Short on Nzd/Usd @ 0.7900 = +30 Pip’s & +33 Pip’s Maximum…
  3. Short on Gbd/Jpy @ 200.00 = +30 Pip’s & +45 Pip’s Maximum…

=========================+90 Pip’s & +144 Pip’s Maximum
Total Pip’s in PipHacker’s Pocket = + 329
Overall Maximum Pip’s After Entry= +760
PipHacker!!!:smiley:

[B]Haha I have a target of +400 Pip’s/Month Let’s see… Hope so i may achieved & once i achieved i take a break for a while…:rolleyes:
Thank’s:)
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B][/B]After 3-Successfull trade’s today PipHacker’s Trades with detail Is Attached In World Doc.!!!

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+329

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+760

:smiley: PipHacker :smiley:

Will you really take a break after the 400 for the month?

I don’t think a piphacker knows how to rest:)

A piphacker is built to do only one thing, and taking a break isn’t it:D

[I][I]Hello Mr Hacker,
I have a simple question for you. I am totally new to posting on the forum obviously but I have been reading and re-reading babypip school. I can’t wait to start trading but I have lost enough money over the years on get rich quick schemes. I can’t wait to log on and see how you and pipsurfer fared during the day. Where did you learn how to trade? Although babypips is awesome somehow I fail to believe that babypips taught you everything you seem to know? You seem kind of arrogant to me (no offense) I just hope I’m half as successfull as you seem to be. Just don’t HACK my pips! Good luck on your trades[/I][/I]! :wink:
[B]l[B]ittlefx[/B][/B]

Welcome,
Your in the right place because Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. On the contrary it can be a get poor quick scheme if not taken seriously.

That’s funny mytwopips! What isn’t a get poor scheme? Even the best traders over the years and believe me I’ve done the research lose money from time to time. I have found the key is to endure and learn from your mistakes and keep trying. :smiley:

Short On Usd/Jpy @ 101.30

Also Short On E/J @ 160.25

Thank’s Guy’s for your wounderfull response:) …
Yepp!!! PipHacker will take a break for a while after +400 Pip’s lol…:smiley:

Already did at 101.45 on 15 min and closed. I already got my pips.

Good hacking!:slight_smile: