PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Hammm U/J Have to break 101.05 & have to remain’s below this level Otherwise chance of Back retracement & inthis case i have to close my position Let’s see :slight_smile:
PipHacker!!!:smiley:

Woow Goodluck Man Im also running my both position’s in profit:D

Hi Too LilttleFx!!!
Sorry to hear that you lose your lot of money:( Well Believe me or not i simply just learn from internet & different form’s… The key to my success is my hardwork & my experience… Believe me i never blow out my account…
Also why i am successfull coz i have practriced hard on demo for a longtime and i have tested different stratigies & other system’s but all in vain:mad:
than i have developed my own system and stratigies inspired by other’s …& started to work on it… I have backtested my own made system for lot of month’s on demo with +ve outcome’s & excellent Pip’s & when i feel that the +ve confident is developed in me & now im habitaul of locking excellent pip’s on demo than i decided to come on real with same confidence , same stratigies & my system… & started to lock some quick & excellent pip’s & managed to double my account
After that i never shuffle myself here & there for searching different system’s & stratigies coz i have my own made system with excellent result’s…
I have developed my own made rules , money management , entry point , exit point , profit taking target’s & related… You have observed that i dont lock more than +30 Pip’s even market drop’s for more than that lot of time’s…
i do this why? because im very much strick to my rule No# 3 Profit taking rule coz market may trun’s against you anytime & it’s a deadly dangerous game & i know i can enter anyother time even anyother day… But im also testing my maximum capabilities of capturing maximum pip’s after my entry as you might also have observed lol
Remeber you may learn alot from other’s system’s & stratigies but can never be profitable from them … the key to your sucess is your own made system’s and stratigies dosent matter you inspired from other’s … but you will be successfull only from your own brain made…
Also in my practice time on demo i alway’s consider demo as my real with same entry & exit point , SL , MM , Profit taking etc , etc & at the end check my status before coming on real that i can survive or not…
do the same thing on demo and then come’s on real…
PipHacker!!!

Hi Piphacker,
Just a question…you mentioned “+ve” a few times…is that short for “positive”?

Yes SweetPip’s +ve Stand’s for Positive & -Ve Stand’s for Negative…
Actually it’s the PipHacker’s own Science lol:D

[B][/B]

Hi There Guy’s Tp = 3 is Successfully Achieved [B]+30 [/B]Pip’s in this E/J Short trade though it’s drop’s more than that and still droping & will remain bearish today coz see the 4-Hour chart & candlestick movement…First it was the 6-Bullish candles & now 7-Th one is bearish let’s see at the end it convert in to reversal shape at the end or not… but if it convert into revesal shape at the end than E/J Remain’s bearish throughout the day…

[B][/B]

TP= 2 is successfully achieved [B]+24[/B] Pip’s & position closed…

As i said in my previous post about U/J That if it break’s the 101.05 Level & remain’s below it than U/J will remain bearish but seem’s it struggling to break it …:rolleyes:
Anyway’s i already got the +30 Pip’s winning in my pocket so im happy with +24 Pip’s & close my position… :slight_smile:

This was my previous post about U/J that 101.05 Level is important level if U/J Break’s it & remain’s below it than more pip’s are expected but see ur chart’s U/J Reaches at 101.06 & retraces back & seem’s still struggling…Normally i dont hang myself inthese sort of situation’s also i already got +30 Pip’s in E/J That’s why close U/J for +24 Pip’s…:rolleyes:
Total Pip’s for PipHacker Now [B]+383[/B]
I,ll post the world file with detail later !!!

Long Gbd/Jpy @ 198.66

My this G/J Long is based on candlestick movement as im a big fan of this pattren …:smiley:

Hi Guy’s My G/J Long entry is rocking now!!!
As it already drop’s much since from morning and now my this entry is based on candlestick pattren as PipHacker is also trading through this pattren:D It was the reversal candle in a hourly chart and that’s why without any hesitation i enter for long in G/J For more see your chart with Today’s PipHacker’s rocking performance…
More than [B]+400[/B] Pip’s now in PipHacker’s Pocket…I,ll post the world document later…

Just close my Long G/J Position for +30 Pip’s …G/J Move up more i guess before important US Data which is about to come after 40-Minutes
I think it’s a rocking performace by PipHacker from last couple of day’s as manage to lock +174 Pip’s in Just two day’s…For more see PipHacker’s performance table and your chart’s in detail… I,ll post the world doc. later…
[B]+413 -------Target achieved for this month[/B] :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
It’s time for the holiday!!!
Thank’s Guy’s good trading & goodluck to everybody…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

[B][/B]I Have today again enter for three successfull trades!!!

1. Short Usd/Jpy @ 101.30 = +24 Pip’s ------ +52 Pip’s OverAll Maximum
  2. Short Euro/Jpy@ 160.25 = +30 Pip’s ------ +56 Pip’s OverAll Maximum
  3. Long Gbd/Jpy @ 198.66 = +30 Pip’s-------+88 Pip’s OverAll Maximum

[B]After 3-Successfull trade’s today PipHacker’s Trades with detail Is Attached In World Doc.!!!

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+413

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+956

Target of +400 Pip’s/Month Have Been Successfully Achieved:eek:

:smiley: PipHacker:D [/B]

Gbd/Usd well today this pair totally remain’s bearish but hope so now at closing session if it break’s the 1.9640 & remain’s above this level then it might be a good apportunity to go long on G/U…
But PipHacker dont trade’s on Closing session…

Congrats Piphacker on reaching your pip goal:D

Hey what candlestick pattern was that you mentioned…seeing patterns in a book, then seeing them in action are quite different. Post a chart if you could…thanks :slight_smile:

Thank’s well see the screenshot …My this entry style is my own made strategy …you will never find this pattern in any book in a world only in PipHacker’s journal
The screenshot is of a hourly G/J Chart & i enter in a 1st up candle just before 5/10 Minutes before the next hour starts but for newbies thier entry is indicated in a screenshot…as this is my own made strategy based on candlestick pattern so i got an excellent grip on it and once you got a great grip on it and a situation like this is trigged then 100% sure guarrented pip’s are your’s…I have a very deep knowledge about candlestick pattern this just a sample lol

hey Hacker,

On that chart you post I saw several candle formations which I would place a trade on. The thing is that I dont trade that pair. I’m gonna considering trading it because it makes some great catchable moves at times. Oh I also trade candles with Stoch. RSI and BB on 1H charts. I manage to garner just a little less than 400 pips from Tuesday last week to date. I’m still trying to better my system before sharing it, its coming on fine.

Congrats on 400+ pips.

Yup I gotta get more into those candlesticks!!!

I’m just reading a thread at FF on titled “Simple Candlestick-Pivot Method” involving …you guessed it…candlestick patterns and pivot S&R points.

Currently in a G/Y trade which I took long based on a morning star pattern? on the 1HR at 199.15…so far so good!! :cool: Looking for 100 pips, will lock in at 50 should we get there but right now at 30ish :slight_smile: .

Thanks for sharing…that was enlightening.:slight_smile:

Thank’s Cadarkitek,
& About my this strategy than it work’s on any pair & on anythime frame but on hourly & 4-Hourly chart it got a great impact…:wink:
Let me explain my this strategy in a nutshell for you & other’s…
—} We must have atleast 4/5 Down candles it may include 1/2 Up candles also but if with consecutive 4/5 down candles with stoch in a right place to cross then 100% Pip’s will be your’s… Also let the Stoch. to cross below 25-Level with a up candle then wait and see at the end of hour to see the candle shape , it must be with a long wick… & also it must be a bullish candle … then enter in a next candle…i also have pointed in a screenshot as '‘You May enter in this candle’'
mini dialog box in a screenshot with pointed candle…& Vice-Versa

Nopp!!! Believe me I even 1st time just read this method… :confused:
as i mentioned in my last post that i dont search for the trading system’s much… :slight_smile: