Pipsbook and PAMM at FXOptimax. Any experience?

I am searching a good solution of my upcoming pamm project and now considering fxoptimax.com because it provides two platform Pipsbook and PAMM for money managers.

I have big doubt why they have two similar service under one brand. Pipsbook is FXOptimax social trading platform which gives 0.3 pips to Pipsbook traders if anyone follow your trades.

In the other hand, PAMM is simply managing others money where we can set our commission structure, partner commission etc.

My question is why both Pipsbook and PAMM? Why not only Pipsbook or only PAMM? Is there any basic difference between Pipsbook and PAMM? As a trader, which should I choice, Pipsbook or PAMM?

Understand a big difference.Its possible to provide signal in Pipsbook with a demo account, but real money is needed to start a pamm account in FXOptimax. I am thinking to with PAMM accounts.

Why fxoptimax, if you want to invest, use zulutrade and choose big broker like fxcm, alpari, oanda, they all are regulated, fxoptimax IS NOT REGULATED, trust me you dont want to use UNREGULATED broker. THERE’S ONLY ONE REASON THEY ARE NOT REGULATED

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

I withdraw my all my comments above

how come? fxoptimax got itself a regulation? :slight_smile: