Pivot Trading Strategy

Disclaimer
Pivot trading is advanced trading requiring both psychological and technical experience in Forex.

I require 2 yrs minimum trading experience to trade my system. What may appear easy is very deceptive, in reality, you can lose your account without proper account management. Not responsible for your gains or losses!

How to trade pivots

Zone 61-100 usually areas where swings fail and you can counter trade or trade with the trend. Works both ways
Weekly Pivots are equilibrium creating bias below sell above buy. I usually trade 61-100, however, have made trades above or below WP
**As price travels progressively away from weekly pivot it becomes more likely to go into correction.**61 S/R key zone 78R/S is Scott Carney’s last chance for reversal (spikes stops taken before reversal) 100R/S another major zone. Should price smash 100 S/R then you are in strong trend supported by fundamentals.

Watch PA it’s the queen (chess analogy)! I prefer to see a minimum of 15-30 min candles red or green before entering a trade however this is aggressive and I have years of experience and a more conservative approach is to wait for 1hr to h4 candles. You may lose some pips waiting out but could also save you pips by not getting in early.

NU is at support now

They don’t allow me to upload the indicators so get thses indicators below by your self.

(1) PIVOT POINT
(2)TDI
(3) HEIKEN ASHI

Please remove me from this thread.

1 Like

When to BUY and When to SELL

SELL: Whenever the market hit R38, R61, R78, R100 above the weekly pivot point. Then wait for the Heiken Ashi to confirm sell after the close of that candle enter the market. Or Wait for the TDI Green to cross Red downside then enter the market.

BUY: Whenever the market hit S38, S61, S78, S100 below the weekly pivot point. Then wait for the Heiken Ashi to confirm buy after the close of that candle enter the market. Or Wait for the TDI Green to cross Red upside then enter the market.

EJ is at Support zone now, am waiting for the right confirmation to buy.

EJ Just confirmed BUY now.

The EJ is in profit now 21 pips

1 Like

NU is at support zone now, am looking for the right BUY confirmation to BUY it.

1 Like

NJ Just confirmed BUY now.

EJ is in 40pips profit now am still holding it.

NZD/JPY IS IN PROFIT

EUR/CAD IS IN PROFIT

NZD/JPY am still holding it

Learn how to trade with this strategy by watching this video on Youtube at (RENNAUZO FX).Video Topic: Scalping Trading Strategy With Pivot Point Trading strategy

Can you learn it here in the Pips section?

I don’t understand what you are saying.

USD/CAD is at support zone now.

USD/JPY IS AT RESISTANCE ZONE