Platform for forex trading in India?

Hello All
Iam currently studying lessons for trading here, and i want to open demo account.
If anybody can guide me which platform should i chose because in India currently only 4 currencies are allowed for trading. And i want to do legally. Also i heard its not recommended to do online forex trading in India.
Please guide me.
THANKS

You are most likely going to choose a broker that uses the meta trader 4/5 platform, the standard platform for trading

Any recommendation of good broker in india?

As far as I know forex is not legally allowed to India. However, you will not require brokers from India to reach forex market. Rather you can use any of the forex brokers that is reliable and trusted. I have been trading with a recognized and regulated broker ForexChief since 2016. I am satisfied with the services and I feel that this broker can be a good start for beginners. Here a trader can make investment with only $100 investment.

Forex in india is restricted to only 4 pair currencies. And in them inr base currency is must. Plus online trading is considered illegal. So i was searching some sebi registered broker. Thanx for ur help…

Forex is illegal in India

Legally you can only trade these pairs not anything outside of this

cos its illegal that is why you dont find any broker offering fx trading to india clients. Incase you want to trade all fx pairs, you will have go offshore and sign up with a broker outside of India.

Having said that, find a fx broker that has an IB or affiliate in India who on broker’s behalf take funds etc. But do it after understanding the risks involved.

hope it helps

d in them inr base currency is must. Plus online trading is considered illegal. So i was However, you will not require brokers from India to reach forex market. Rather you can