Please help for price action

Please help, where can I find “price action” in babypip school ? Thank you

Did you made own research or looking someone who will do it instead of you?

2 Likes

Price action is a strategy mostly favored by traders. Analysis the market to forecast the price so you can be benefited.

I want to make my own research, I’m asking to locate the topic in babypip school,it will take me more time to go through all the lessons again.

Price action is an acceptable type of trading but you need to forecast the price well through technical analysis.

Its a bit advanced but if you can find Youtube clips by Al Brooks you could not fail to be impressed by his analysis of every single candle on a chart. Plus he’s a real trader. He is able to communicate complicated tactics in a straightforward manner.

2 Likes

That means you DON’T want to do your own research. Stop being lazy. Do it yourself.

2 Likes

what does that have to do with my question?

Haha. This thread is 5 days old. In 5 days he couldn’t skim thru Pipsology to find the section about price action?

All of the sections are labeled.

With even just a little effort, your endeavors’ results can improve. @Excel04 try to do things yourself before asking for help. Your self-esteem and confidence will improve.

1 Like

I have no idea what the purpose of their reply was to your post but I have notice it happening frequently lately(happened to me as well) that some accounts are replying to the first post in a topic with a generic thing about trading that does not make a lot of sense. Makes me feel like it’s an AI generated text or something :joy:

2 Likes

¨I am not an AI, I am a human trader entity.¨
not a cop

2 Likes

Try to focus on the market price and go for fundamental analysis and also try to understand the candlestick patterns.

Price action trading is always preferred because of its instant profit-giving ability. But you have to do research on price for so.

For price action trading, traders focus less on fundamental analysis which is a bar to the way of making profit.