Please HELP ... I Need Two Lines MACD for MT4

Hi mates ,
Really I tried many times to get 2 lines MACD but unfortunately failed !!
downloaded many times 2 lines MACD file and put it in mt4 > mql4> indicators …then paste the file …but nothing !!! Also I tried some attempts got it from other traders … the same problem … NOTHING.

PLEASE HELP ME

Not sure if the problem is that you don’t have the indicator or can’t get it into your indicators folder and put it onto a chart. In any case, attached are a couple of indi’s that work fine on my mt4. There are about fifteen more macd indi’s available in codesource. On these attached, to make the histogram go away and be looking at only two lines, select your chart background color for the histogram. One of these puts the indi in a separate window, the other puts it on the price chart.
Be sure you start by unzipping the files. Then, open your platform. Select “File,” select “Open Data Folder,” select “MQL4,” select “Indicators.” Now, paste the files into your indicator folder. Restart the platform. If that doesn’t work, I’m outta ideas.

MACD_Histogram.zip (4.61 KB)

ytg_DveMashki_ind_w_Signals.zip (1.17 KB)

Thanks a lot Mr.pipwoof ,
Finally its worked , but MACD Histogram there is no any lines with … could you continue your great Help by sending me That MACD which is down TWO lines with Histogram ??

Many Many Many THANKS

Sorry, I must have posted the wrong one. Try this.

BP Post, MACD Complete.zip (3.19 KB)

6 Likes

Thank you pipwoof …Really you Helped me … ACTUALLY I used the MACD Histogram which you gave it to me and I interested to use it … and also traditional MACD above it would be very useful to newbie like me in learning…
Many THANKS

Thanks a lot i also find it.

I think MACD is not the worst indicator but its still lagging. Why not use manually 2 MAs over the price candles?

Only your indicator of MACD with 2 lines worked thanks a lot searched a lot on internet but all bull **** stuff having error in its language in its programming :10: :10: :10:

Help full, thanks

Is this two lines MACD applicable using cellphone?if it does how do I insert it to my Mt4

2 Likes

Thank you Pipwoof. I had the same issue, now its resolved.
Happy trading.

pipwoof thanks for the file but am still have problem with the lines not coming up. I have copied the files and inserted them on MQL4 but loading MACD on my chart i still didn’t see those two lines. please how do i go about it? thanks .

Have you gotten a response on this question?
I also am having the issue or concern

Been LOOKING FOR THIS PARTICULAR MACD! Thanks a lot for reducing the hustle :v::ok_hand:

Hi all,

This link has a downloadable link to a 2 line MACD indicator combined using the MACD and OsMA indicators from MT4 - www.forex.in.rs/category/indicators/

I liked the indicator provided above but it wasn’t a replication of the indicators in MT4 as seen by the difference in the histograms.

Nonetheless, thanks pipwoof

Thanks pipwoof