Please help me checking on this broker

A friend of mine is asking me to join the broker. As I have only recently jumped into the world of forex, I thought I should check them on my own. Their name is WSD Financial and they are regulated in a couple of countries.

As I have searched this forum, nobody seems to be knowing this broker.

perhaps call them on the telephone, tell them you are considering opening an account and that before you do that… you will need to receive copies of their recent filings…

search the company name on the web

search on the web for complaints and legal actions against them

I did a quick search and there is a lot of info on this firm.

Never heard of them…It’s best to go with the broker in your country.

Alright, guys, thanks!

Addition: Now they are offering a new promotion: Get free 10% extra on top of deposit amount. The maximum is $1,000. I feel this is quite attractive. Does any other broker usually offer something similar ?

ha!.. well for starters two very important points to consider…

1. fund security : what if the broker goes down? well thats why people stick with well capitalised brokers …these guys ur talking about

WSD-NZ.com they offer segregated accounts and what that means is that funds are held in seperate trust like acounts. Its a requirement by law i think in OZ and NZ…pretty cool huh?

1. in the OTC market u need a broker that offers good execution. i know they guarentee their stops n limits and use MT4. when it comes to withdrawals in my case they have been above average…
    dont be lured by promotions even though its great make sure these guys are what you want… id rate them a 6.5 on 10…

I am amazed. 1 month has passed, still, there is a reply. I have tried their demo account and I am still practicing. Let me know if you have any tips.

Addition: Regarding the segregated accounts, if they are so good, why not all the brokers offer them ?

Thanks!

I don’t know about other countries but I think in the USA all brokers must offer segregated accounts for their customer funds, correct me if I’m wrong.
So WSD (wsd-nz.com) being based in NZ , in itself I presume is added security since they must be regulated by the NZ authorities and all and if they offer segregated accounts on top of that, better still for the clients peace of mind that his funds are safe and secure.