Please help me choose the right Alpari UK account!

Hi,

I would like to open an Alpari UK live account.

Budget is 100k USD. I live in Europe and I do mostly Forex scalping by the way.

I’m uncertain which of the following accounts gives me the most benefits (cheapest/fastest/most reliable/etc.)

• Market account
  • Pro account (which do I choose here ? Metatrader 4 or Alpari Direct or Alpari Direct Pro)

I know I could ask Alpari customer service for advise but I figured it couldn’t hurt if I asked it here on the forum first. Maybe there are a few members here who have gone through this process already and would like to share their experience. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Cheers,
jsforex

Hi jsforex,

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I thought I’d jump in here, as no one has replied to you so far.

Why not try out a demo of each and see which one suits your trading style?

Please feel free to ask me any further questions you may have. I’m always happy to help.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

Hi Alex,

Thank you for replying to my thread.

I think I will go with the Alpari Direct account with Currenex.

One more (and important) question though. I wish to trade using tick charts which the Currenex platform doesn’t support. I will therefor need to use a different Charting software.

How can I ensure, that the Charting software I choose, will supply the same rich data feed I get from the Currenex Trading platform through my Alpari Direct account ?

In other words, I don’t want to see the Currenex Ask/Bis prices move nervously while the chart is almost inactive (and updating much slower).

Cheers,
jsforex

Hi jsforex,

Good to hear! :slight_smile:

Alpari Direct provides integrated charting and technical analysis tools that enable you to efficiently and effectively see and analyze Currenex’s real-time data stream.

To view charts on Alpari Direct, click on view and then ensure the charts option is ticked.

If you’re looking to explore the finer features of the platform or would just like to get to grips with the basics the Alpari Direct user guide will show you everything you need to know.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately the Currenex platform doesn’t allow tick charts, hence my need for a different charting software and my question above.

Regards,
jsforex

Hi jsforex,

If tick charts are what you are after, then perhaps our MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Pro account may be more appropriate for you. MT4 is an extremely popular, easily-accessible and advanced trading platform. The MT4 platform comes with an advanced charting package and 30+ technical indicators to support your trading decisions.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick

MT4 Pro account has much higher spreads than Alpari Direct/Pro.

Hi, I gonna open 1k live account. It is too small, but is there any bonus from Alpari?

Hi digvaranz,

Welcome to our thread! :slight_smile:

As our trading cashback promotion just ended on 22 August 2014, we don’t currently have one right at this moment. However, for the latest on any future promotions, please visit our website.

If you have any other questions, I’m here to help.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick

Good information sir, its very usefull