Please help me to setting up the money management for my tested ROBOT

Fist, sorry for my bad english ( not my tongue language), I’ve back tested my strategy (Robot EA) from 2003 to 2019 but i don’t know my testing is reliable or not and how to start with this strategy in real trading.
The detail of my strategy back testing:
Data source: Ducask copy, M15 bar historical data
Fixed take profit: 36 pips (4 digit market)
Fixed stoploss: 34 pips (4 digit market)
Order size: 0.01 Lot (Standar lot)
Testing platform: My Visual basic program
Main principle of testing: the main function of the testing is shown by following simple code

profit = 0;
for( i = 0;i<= last bar - 96;i++) // i from fist bar (05.05.2003) to last bar (20.06.2019)
{
if(entering requirement satisfied?) // check if entering requirement satisfied at current bar. if true, check profit and stop loss
{
for(j = i; j< 96; j++) // i check high and low of 96 following bar from the entering bar to check this position take profit or hit stop loss

if(stop loss hit?) // i check the stop loss first
{
profit = profit - 3.4; //if stoploss hit, reduce the profit
continue; //skip this bar, not check for profit if stop loss hit, just skip this bar
}

if(take profit hit?)
{
profit = profit + 3.6; // if take profit hit, increase the profit and skip this bar
continue; //skip this bar if take profit
}

}

}

The result of my testing:
total trade: 11491
Last profit: 34057$
Max draw down: 54$ (calculated by excel)
wining trade scale: ~ 88%
I attached the graph of profit in my excel sheet(i used to calculate the max draw down)

So, please tell me can i use this robot in real trading and how minimum deposit for 0.01 lot size per trade?
Thanks a lot for your help!

Don’t even bother mate, that’s my submission to you on this.