Please Help ! What Forex Broker To Use?

Hi guys and ladies…

Please help,

Can recommend a good and honest broker ?

I intend to start a real live account.

Thanks.

Well I use forex.com but that does not seem to be the norm in babypips.com. I am very pleased with the service, spreads, and the trading software & platform. I have not used any other broker so I have no other credible information about others.

Hello jimocean and others
I am in trading for long time, to find broker, the right broker is half of your success.
Right now I am with Best Forex IB because I have demo with their software.
Good luck to all of us.

Another good one is Oanda, although I have no live trading experience with any broker…

By the way my trading house is CBFX.

Hi,

Delta Stock - no question (and I have been trading live for over six months now):

http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/2826-delta-stock.html

They have also just sent (last week) a message to all their clients that they will be going live this month (or next month) with CFD’s, Indices, Commodities, etc. etc.

Nothing has changed since my posting that message (it was a while ago). They are still just as helpful and professional possibly even more so right now.

And - no - they do not have an affiliate or IB program (but I believe it’s on the cards) so I’m not getting paid for this!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Dale

Do you have any idea how well capitalized Delta Stock is?

It depends what you are looking in a broker.

You can go for STIFX the broker i am trading with currently.
There you can deposit funds by Credit Card.
And Trade in Micro Lots as well.

There site is forex trading, forex trading education, forex brokerage, forex mini account, online forex trading, managed forex trading, best forex broker

Best Luck

Do you have any idea how well capitalized Delta Stock is?

Haven’t a clue!!!

They have been around for quite some time though - and were only offering Bulgarian stocks at first.

Regards,

Dale.

I just submitted my application to Aarontrade.com - they are a subsidiary of a Fortune 100 Company, Archer Daniels Midland. During the past week I have spoken with them by phone numerous times. I investigated approximately 30 brokers. I encourage anyone who has at least $5,000 (or thinks they can be motivated to sell a few knick-knacks on Ebay to raise $5,000) at least call and speak with these folks. I’m impressed!

• If anyone has reason to believe this company isn’t any good please tell me. I have found nothing negative about them anywhere on the Internet.

i demo with northfinance, i think they are good for starters, i also heard that oanda is very good, but, i have found out that u only get a good broker when you try them out in a demo, most forums, especially forexbastards, don’t see anything good in any broker.

Thanks everyone for your generous help…

Thanks again…

Jim :slight_smile:

Michael i have looked for what you just mentioned and i have not found it anywhere…:confused:

To Jimocean :

Are you in America?

Regards, Tymen Wortel, Perth, Western Australia.

What do you mean by annoying questions? Why I should be surprised by customer service? They are so good???

No, i am not from US…i am from asia.

those with at least USD 30k to start with
should try MF GLOBAL
i am fm singapore
they offer fine spread.
With easy to use platform