Please i need signal anyone here to help

I need forex signal please

Try not to rely on people sending out signals, have you gone through the course? its better to learn to trade fro yourself

Agree with @Leebax. You need to understand the forex market instead of relying to forex signals. Start with the School of Pipsology.

1 Like

Cue another 2 post user turning up with “the worlds best 95% signals” available from Fred Bloggs Forex teacher here for just $500/month in 5,4,3,2…

1 Like

I prefer you learn to derive signals and analysis by yourself rather than depending on others

You can search for fxpips online. You can get all information regarding forex signals.

100% agree with you lee!

Just search fxpips online and you’ll get all the information you need about forex. It is more reliable to find a solution to your signal problems by yourself rather than relying on someone’s money making ventures. Don’t risk losng your money my friend

You have to create them yourself, basically it constitutes trading a job. Nobody will offer you money and if they offer you have to remember that eventually you will have to pay for something (often for wrong advices or trading signals)

Never ever rely on someone to provide you with Forex signals. It is one of the easiest ways to lose money in forex. After all, how sure are yu that te signals are real and not just for money-making? Learn to analyse the market yourself and derive your own signals

I share signals.

Are you… trying to sell something? :sweat_smile:

Yup! What he said!

I am not trying. I sell signals yes.
Simply answering the question of the thread.