Use that ultimate goal and disect it into smaller goals.
When doing small goals put these steps into them:
- Learn the basic about the metatrader trading station
- Learn how to open and close orders
- How to enter stop los into the trade
- How to risk 1-2% of your account balance on each trade
- Find the trading strategy on the forum and try it doea it fits you. If the trading strategy fits you then you will love that strategy.
You will not search any other because that strategy gives you enough free time and it gives you profit.
If the trading strategy does not give you that search for another one. You need strategy that suits you and you are satisfied.
Make a risk management plan. That means you should know when you will exit the trade, how much loss you will accept if the trade is losing one, how much is risk to reward ratio
Think about live account with small amount. You need to test your emotions how will they impact you and your trading results
Make a journal of each trade you open. Write down everything you think of when you want to open and close the order. The journal is used for analysis to see what you are doing wrong so you can improve and what is correct so you can use it more.
Set these steps as your goals and define time for reaching them. That way you will cover all you need for trading.
Be persistent, be patient be determined, be the professional trader.