Please: Need a broker suggestion

Hello,
Actually I’m trading at etoro. To be fair, etoro is not that bad, you get introduced in trading and all, but it’s true, that you need another “true” broker if you want to become professional trader.

So, I am learning very hard about trading, but I want to change my broker, which should have tight spreads and shouldn’t be a dealing desk.

Can you suggest me some brokers?

Thanks!

I use fxpro, they provide ECN platfrom. Have no problem with them. You could use Oanda too, no problem with them either.

Please has any body here done business with citypointtrading.com? I want to start with 50$ in the near future after my training. What do you think?

Try and stick with one of the bigger brokers, that’s not to say that they are always the most ethical in their business dealings, but they will have more liability to maintain correct business behaviour due to the size of their client base. Unfortunately brokers are not ‘transparent’ in their business dealings, no matter how convincing they may seem when they offer you all their up-to-date trading tools.

If you are ok with etoro I guess you will be satisfied with FXCM, they have a great customer support.