Please please help me (All please do read and comment)

Kash, excuse the interruption. But I don’t were else to put this where it will be read.

Mr. Capre, to clarify, I actually had Ken Woods in mind when I wrote the Guru line.

The Ever Clarifying VIPER

Now back to hoping Kash does well.

Thanks Viper.

Hey Kashif314,

I have read the comments on your thread and I am glad that some members took the time to response. I actually think that everyone has a valid point. I think there is no right or wrong because what we think or what we say comes from what we believe. What we believed it comes from the experiences that we have had and learned from those mistakes and experiences…that is why you will see some will agree with the other or some will not….

What I will do if I am in your situation is to take all the advices and suggestions “with a grain of salt”. Learn how to be picky ;). Only choose the advices and or suggestions that are apply to you and what you think it will fit base on your beliefs and your personality. You cannot follow only one person’s advice. Learn to adopt to take everyone’s advice with a grain of salt and create it as your own that way it will help you to find what it works for you or not.
I come here to learn as well and I also do my own independent researched. I don’t follow anyone but I take what their advice, suggestions, trading strategy/system, and create it as my own and what I think it will work for me…

Good-luck with your journey and make it fun and enjoyable despite of the difficulties that you will be in counter along the way…

Thanks PipNRoll for your valuable suggestion. I agree with what you said.

the schooling in babypips is really great, I’ve learn a lot from this and still learning.