Please recommend a good Broker to beggin with demo account

I’ve been blazing trough the babypips school and it is very interesting. I am playing at a broker in my home country but I don’t like the software it’s slow and buggy and kind of confusing. Could you recomend me a broker suitable for beginners to play where the tools are lots and usable and the software is not confusing. Thank you!

I use Etoro now as a beginner and I am doing good with them, but they frankly suck. I am certain the software is purposely designed to screw people out of their hard earned money. The software disconnects you, won’t respond to your input such as close positions, changing stop losses, and it lags incredibly bad, I could go on and on. This isn’t an occasional issue here and there, it is constant and persistent.

Yet despite all this, if you are a good trader these “glitches” can be managed with minimal loss.

I used Metatrader 4 in conjunction with Etoro so I can use the well design stable platform that is MT4 and only use Etoro for activating my trades. Their charts are crap, they don’t let you zoom out far enough to get a good picture.

I had to click on close position 5 times today to close my trade and each of those time I had to wait 10-15 seconds. I ended up doing better when it finally went through, but it could have easily went the other way.

I think the higher quality brokers are available if you have a larger sums of money to invest, but if you are dealing in microlots then I think it is a tough battle finding a good broker.

I read somewhere that if you can make it dealing with the brokers that handle microlots, then you won’t have a problem trading when you have the cash to get a better quality broker.

Just my 2 cents.

JM

Curiosity question. How did you used Metatrader with etoro? I’ve read that they give this integration only to special members.

I can only recommend a broker that i traded with and i know, but first I suggest you go with an MT4 platform for the simple reason that I guess its the most known platform out there, and its really easy to use, stick with demo for months and practice practice and practice. I trade with hotforex, and they are a decent broker, though I think they do not accept US clients any more, there are tons of brokers out there, go for the known once and which is most accessibleto u, and best of luck!

When I just started I used etoro’s demo account, I tried also other brokers I think avafx but it was less comfortable than etoro’s,
It’s not that I am saying that etoro is a good broker, don’t mistake… I just found their demo account very comfortable.

But it’s only a demo account start with 3 demo accounts and than choose the most comfortable for you.

Good luck

I have demos on Forex.com and also MahiFX. Both are good, Forex.com is simple to use, MahiFX has one click trading. I guess each demo has its own pros/cons/advantages, find something that is omfortable for you :slight_smile:

as you are a newbie, you can choose anyone to start with. your personal experience would be the best for you to make future right decisions.

does anyone know a good web-based platform. I like MT4 and FXCM platform but curious about web platforms. Are there any advantages from experience?

Hi StoneColdMichael,

Have you tried our Trading Station Web platform?

It’s useful if you find yourself somewhere you can’t download software such as at work, an internet café or a friend’s computer. That said it does not have all the chart customization features, backtesting, strategies and alerts that are available on Trading Station Desktop. Also, if you might want to check out our Trading Station Mobile platforms for iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets.

Jason

Thanks Jason, interesting…i’ll have a look. Thats exactly it, I travel a lot and don’t always have access to my secure computers. The phone app is of particular intertest. Did find another couple of good web platforms out there, in particular the new MahiFX platform. Just demoing it for now but its pretty good.

[B]Hi! You could check out Forex-Metal. I opened a demo account with them for like a couple of months and decided to begin a real account. These are some of the offers:

35% first deposit bonus;
$100 no deposit bonus for new clients
free automatic trading signals
ECN accounts with low spreads
Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip

The online support has been great 24/7. I’m not an expert but I hope I could be of help. I was able to trade using the iPhone or the Android app. But then again, find the broker which best suits you. It’s like finding a business partner!
Happy trading! [/B]