i am looking for a forex broker
with these requirments
1-leverage 1:400 or 1:500
2-minimum deposit 100$
3-fixed spread
4-regulated with fsa
5-has micro lot order size on metatrader
any one will recommend a forex broker must make profit withdraw from it

Check Pepperstone. It’s got a bunch of what you want and better.

I would recommend you to check IFC Markets website.
Your requirements will be partially satisfied:

1. They offer leverage up to 1:400
  2. Minimum deposit with them is 1USD for NetTradeX trading platform and 10USD for Metatrader 4
  3. Spreads are fixed with them.
  4. Currently they have been going though the procedure of getting regulation, but I do not know if under fsa or not.
  5. Yes, they have micro lot order size on MT4

Why not try Hot Forex. I had been trading with that broker. The admin responses quickly to my questions. You can open mini account and deposit your money there. Or even you can deposit from $5. Forex Brokers - Homepage

i only know of one broker with fixed spreads and its admiral market but i never tried them and something about fixed spreads bothers me, i trade with hotforex a decent broer with low spreads they are an STP broker, and they work for me, anyway make sure you try pout demos wth the broker you choose before you go live, and wait for some more feeds from traders, the guys here will give you real feedback unlike some review site :slight_smile: best of luck

I use InteractiveBrokers, since thay have low charges. They do not offer MT4 though. You can still use a free package for MT4 for charting and signals, and IB software to place the ca$h orders.

I suggest you to use integerfx is a trusted forex broker i am confortable with them Account types MT4 Classic and MT4 Premium leverage Points 1:500 Spread 0.6 to 1.6. NZ Based Regulated Broker .