Please Share What Motivates You to Learn Forex

Image of Forex is not that bad, it is just viewed as being hard to get into. My one and only motivation is making some good money.

I"m a bit of gambling junky, and one day working for others was just not going to work. It was time I dedicated my life to achieving financial independence and literacy. I’m trying to sleep under silk sheets in a mansion in Italy.

1 Like

No problem friend, I’m happy to help.
Over all I’d say that being a professional and profitable trader means that you are among the top 10%
So I set a goal, that I want to be that successful that means you need to be that intelligent, and to be honest intelligence motivates me. Anything that can add to my knowledge interests me. So now, I want to know about Forex before I just trade. Because I believe that trading without enough knowledge is just gambling, and it can be addictive and ruin you.

1 Like

@chimmyfx, are you full time trader? would you mind to share what strategy that you are using?

Hi @andrewlewis, thanks for sharing. How you decide to choose forex among the other financial instruments?

@steve369, is it like basket trade?

@Oli_jackson thanks for sharing :slight_smile: is it trading forex are your main income?

@centipede thanks for sharing, and hows your journey in forex?

@Phonix, among so many strategy in forex, what strategy that interesting for you?

Currently, I’m studying fundamental analysis for trading Gold and trying to develop a news trading + scalping on Gold during the overlap of London and New York sessions, when market has high liquidity. But that’s not my long-term investment.
My main plan is actually working with an EA. I’m studying programming, and taking courses to reach a point where I can develop my own EA based on chart analysis. Although this might sound too far fetched, I must say, I’m not in a hurry.
I’ve seen cases where people with little to zero knowledge of Forex are making constant profits using only EAs and running those EAs 24/7 on a VPS.

2 Likes

Cool, hey what your thought about forex signal?

1 Like

BLUE NUMBERS!!
Also great to pass time when you’re bored :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@DaddyPL :rofl:

2 Likes

Testing your understanding of the economy is not a bad thing, just for a casual trader it can be a nice hobby actually.

2 Likes

No, I work a 9 to 5 as well. Can’t trust an unstable source of income.

2 Likes

It’s all about achieving financial freedom and independence, moving away from being an employee to being self-reliant

2 Likes

Depends on your source of signal. Can’t trust everything mate.

2 Likes

I am motivated by the freedom and flexibility of this market where you can make money. Here you can determine when, how and where you trade and how much time to spend on it. But you need to learn how to analyze the market and choose a reliable broker with many years of positive work history.

3 Likes

Hi @Ethan.ishere, please do share, what do you trade mostly?

i feel you bro…

Hi @eleanorkim, do you have achieve it yet?

noted bro…

Hi @Fin_Trader, what do you trade most of the time?

1 Like

I trade the major currency pairs because of my broker’s minimal spreads. And there is enough volatility here to make money by intraday trading on them.

1 Like

The final goal which is financial freedom.

1 Like

Trying to work on BTC these days, not an easy thing man.

1 Like

@Fin_Trader, please do share how you trading?

@CarlosWeis, and do you have it yet? what do you trade most of the time?

@Ethan.ishere, what make you choose crypto?

1 Like

I trade intraday, during the European and American trading sessions. It is at this time that you can see good price movements and there is an opportunity to make good money. My trading is indicator-free, based on support and resistance levels, horizontal and inclined levels and channels, as well as patterns and figures of technical analysis.

1 Like

As volatile and unpredictable as it is, in a long term point of view there is not a lot that comes close to being as profitable as BTC is, so I figured I can make some good money out of it, and so far, although it’s tough it has not been all bad. I don’t really “Trade” on it as much as I plan to invest in it.