Please Tell Me Your Experiences With XM

While looking over the threads in this forum, I came across references to XM and decided to visit their web site. They seem to have everything I need in a forex broker, and more.

However, I am concerned with their level of customer service because I sent them two emails and have not received any replies. This would normally raise a red flag but I would like to seek the views of my fellow peers before I decide further.

I am concerned about fund security, ease of withdrawals, responsiveness to customers and ease of using their trading platform.

Please let me know how long you have been with them and what you think about my concerns.

Thanks.

I have used them before and some of my friends have also.

Withdrawals are easy but sometimes take 3-5 days here in SA. Deposits are almost instant too, they put your money back as purchase refunds so look out for that instead of actual deposits.

Which version of XM do you mean? I was with XM.co.uk, and I was happy enough with them that I would have stayed. However, for some bizarre reason their Zero account (low spread, commission based) did not come in GBP, so I ended up moving on.

Other than their poor spreads on some of the GBP crosses, I can’t really say that I had a problem with them.

Yeah the Zero account seems to be only in USD EUR, I wonder why = https://photoshar.in/xm-account-types