Political Opinion

Here’s my armchair Conspiracy Theorist’s view of this so called Climate Emergency…

If you do some serious research, you will discover there appears to be an attack on farming… On food production… Not just in the Netherlands and the US…

New Zealand farmers will pay a Carbon Tax as of 2025… For each head of livestock…

A Tax for the Methane Cattle and Sheep expel by Burping and Farting

You cannot make this stuff up… It’s a Global phenomenon…

Now… Let’s look at the recent systematic monetization of Halal and Kosher certified foods… Effectively a Tax collected on most foodstuffs consumed by your culture…

According to Statista, the Global Halal product market is going to reach around $2.5 Trillion by 2024 .

Global Kosher Foods market value is estimated at US$ 42.64 Billion in 2023 and US$ 78.55 Billion by 2033…

The WEF has looked at these recent revenue opportunities and thought quietly to themselves… We need a wide-ranging Tax that we can apply to everything

A tax that is not limited by borders or beliefs… A tax that will expand over time… A Tax we can apply to anything and anyone that so much as moves… A proverbial Golden Goose for decades to come…

Enter the Carbon/Climate Tax initiatives… Global in their reach, being brought to fruition by an unelected, self governed, self serving Global élite…

A Cabal of self appointed leaders preaching policies on the reduction of Carbon emissions while traveling the world in Private Jets and Limousine’s…

And as is their endgame… With massive revenue comes enormous power and control…

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws…”

“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it’s profits or so dependent on it’s favors, that there will be no opposition from that class…”

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

2 Likes

How Bad is it in Britain?

Poverty in Britain - Why are millions of Brits so broke?

Britain has a historically low unemployment rate of 3.6%. Yet poverty levels are breaking all records. It’s a paradoxical situation: almost 15 million Britons are considered poor these days, although there’s almost full employment. The reason: inflation and high energy costs.

Great interview, and 40 years later Ms Thatcher was spot on

" When the state does everything for you, it will soon take everything away from you"

1 Like

Great decision, there seems to be an attempt to restrict citizens rights to record the police.

Court strikes down limits on filming of police in Arizona

“The law prohibits or chills a substantial amount of First Amendment protected activity and is unnecessary to prevent interference with police officers given other Arizona laws in effect,” Tuchi ruled.

A federal judge has ruled that an Arizona law limiting how close people can get to recording law enforcement is unconstitutional, citing infringement against a clearly established right to film police doing their jobs.

The ruling Friday from U.S. District Judge John J. Tuchi permanently blocks enforcement of the law that he suspended last year.

The Republican-backed law was signed by former Republican Gov. Doug Ducey in July 2022 but enthusiasm for the restrictions faded and legislators refused an opportunity to defend the law during an initial court suspension. Republican state Sen. John Kavanagh, who sponsored the measure, has said he was unable to find an outside group to defend the legislation.

Court strikes down limits on filming of police in Arizona

1 Like

YouTuber reviews the Sound of Freedom, not the movie but the attempt by the media to link this movie to right wing Qanon, which it has no link

Why is left wing media and Hollywood willing to spread lies and conspiracies about this movie

Could they be trying to hide something or protect one of their own

1 Like

Jim Caviezel: Children are being sucked into the deepest recesses of hell

3 Likes

I fully support the peoples right to record their interactions with the police, but if the police action has nothing to do with you, I see nothing wrong in being required to stay 20 ft back.

So what exactly are the limits in this law?

Ukraine Defense Minister’s Daughter Buys $7 Million French House!

While people are dying, and billions of US tax dollars are shipped to this country, money that could be used to address problems here in the US. It seems to be business as usual for Ukraines wealthy elite

This is what leads to revolutions

It prohibited the recording of police officers within 8 feet of law enforcement activity if an officer requested the citizen, or journalist, to cease filming.

The measure further ordered anyone filming on public property to stop if authorities deemed the area was unsafe or if the person filming was interfering.

Despite its passage, the law was met with opposition by a number of top law enforcement officials across the state. Further, it was rebuked by some of the legislators who previously supported it, following the lawsuit’s filing.

Federal judge deems Arizona law restricting the recording of police officers to be unconstitutional | Washington Examiner

1 Like

So no selfie taking, but seriously if you are with in 8ft you are creating a potential dangerous situation, for me 20 ft still seems reasonable.

Where my alarms bells go off is when the police try to physically stop you from recording or even attempt to seize your phone.

Here is an idea, lets make members of congress where body cams,

1 Like

Regardless of distance, the real problem with this law is that they want you to stop recording.

2 Likes

According to Robert F. Kennedy, 7 million people crossed our borders illegally in the last three years

Is this the first you are hearing this?

1 Like

No, it has been a problem for over 30 years now and has only gotten worse, congress should have acted more than 20 years ago.

To address the problem, how many bills have been presented by either side for a vote?

To much political grandstanding and complaining, but no legislation has been drafted to address the problem to be voted on. all talk with no actions

3.6%? YEP OK but we also have another category “Economically Inactive” - (24%) - Long Term sick (welfere state) - & EARLY RETIREMENT !

MEN OPTING OUT !

WHO IS JOHN GALT ? :rofl: :rofl:

Appears Congress acted 20 years ago… Strange, how it dramatically increased in 2021…Graph below displays only the “encounters”…

Not the 7 Million plus that made it through Biden’s Bolthole

US Border Crossings

If you’re going to make stuff up… Back it up with Data or at least some facts

There has been a border problem in America for years, neither party is willing to address it, you can put small numbers or big numbers on the problem, but the bottom line is that it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Another Typical complainer and blamer, Now is the time to STFU and take action

Hahahahah… Must have hit a sweet spot… I mean a sore spot…

@SmallPaul Keep posting misinformation and I’ll pull you up on it each and every time…

Of that you can be sure…

@SmallPaul You have to shoulder some of the responsibility of this shiteshow…. Your vote allowed the Democrats Destructive Duo and the rest of the irresponsible Clowns in at the 2020 US election…

Take Action… Vote the incompetent Democrats and Biden out of office at the next election…

Problem solved…

Dude you can complain and cry wolf with the rest of them , like I stated.

Another Typical complainer and blamer, Now is the time to STFU and take action