Political Opinion

A man should never like sucking but we do have TDS

You got to be kidding, and he’s the judge on honest :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trump’s own advisers add to evidence that election wasn’t stolen

After Donald Trump lost the election, Attorney General Bill Barr told Trump that Barr did not agree with calling the election “stolen” and that Trump’s statements were “bull—-.”

Barr also told Trump that his allegations about voting machine fraud were “nonsense.”

Some individuals were charged with voter fraud in the 2020 election, but the numbers were so small it would not have changed the outcome of the election.

“Trump engaged in a massive effort to spread false and fraudulent information to convince huge portions of the U.S. population that fraud had stolen the election from him. This was not true,” said U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., the committee vice chair.

PolitiFact | Trump’s own advisers add to evidence that election wasn’t stolen

Fox News opinion personalities say Trump lost

Fox News cuts away from Donald Trump’s spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany over election fraud claims

2024 - In an interview with The Milwaukee Journal, former President Donald Trump said "if everything’s honest, I’ll gladly accept the results”

While Trump appears to be the clear winner in 2024, I am not blinded by the bs he spews.

Trump: I’ll accept election results ‘if I win’

Oct 20, 2016

At a rally on Thursday, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised to accept the results of the election if he was the victor.

After 3 weeks of a violent protest, biden finally breaks his silence and addresses and calls out the protestors for their actions. This leaves us with the question of why would an American president remain silent for so long on such an issue. All of us know ( even the ones who hate him) that President Trump would have called out these protesters on day one.

If America is to be a world leader we need a man of action in the White House, we clearly do not have that in biden.

I have seen worse protests, but calling for national guards is ridiculous, How violent was the protest?

House Speaker Mike Johnson visited Columbia University’s campus on Wednesday afternoon and said he would demand that President Joe Biden intervene in pro-Palestinian protests that have taken place on campus for over a week — including by potentially calling in the National Guard to dismantle encampments. His statement echoed calls from his Republican colleagues Sens. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., and Josh Hawley, R-Mo., who have already asked for the National Guard to be sent in to clear out the protesters. (Cotton has also, in a now-deleted social media post, suggested that people should violently confront pro-Palestinian protesters on the streets.)

These Republicans’ calls for troops to be sent in to repress peaceful student protests are incredibly chilling. They also reflect the GOP’s generally extreme attitudes on the Israel-Hamas war and intolerance of rhetoric remotely critical of Israel. For Johnson, trying to seize control of a wedge issue for Democrats using aggressive law-and-order rhetoric also provides a convenient opportunity for political stagecraft as he faces internal dissent in the House.

On-campus protests escalated last week when a group of Columbia University students pitched tents on one of the lawns on campus in the middle of the night to create what they called a “Gaza Solidarity Encampment.” As a Columbia University student and journalist explained in The Nation, the occupation was organized by the Columbia University Apartheid Divest coalition, Students for Justice in Palestine and the anti-Zionist Jewish group, Jewish Voice for Peace. They described themselves as operating within a long tradition of anti-racist and anti-war dissent at the university. “Columbia University has a rich legacy of student activism, from Vietnam War protests in 1968 to being the first Ivy League school to divest from Apartheid South Africa in 1985,” CUAD said in a statement. “The Gaza Solidarity Encampment will remain until Columbia University divests all finances, including the endowment, from corporations that profit from Israeli apartheid, genocide, and occupation in Palestine.”

Opinion | The real reason Republicans are calling for the National Guard to repress pro-Palestinian protesters

History of student protests on U.S. college campuses

Some commentators have compared the campus protests over the war in Gaza to the anti-Vietnam war movement and other past protests. CBS News’ Anne-Marie Green looks back at how some past students made their voices heard.

Donald Trump calls Joe Biden weak on antisemitism, ignoring his own rhetoric

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump is accusing Joe Biden of offering a weak response to antisemitism, wielding the clashes on colleges campuses over the war in Gaza as a campaign issue. But Trump’s attacks ignore his own long history of rhetoric that invokes the language of Nazi Germany and plays on stereotypes of Jews and politics.

The latest example came over the weekend, when Trump — accusing the White House of having a role in his multiple state and federal criminal prosecutions — told Republican donors gathered for a private retreat at his Florida resort that Biden is running a “Gestapo administration,” referring to the secret police force of Nazi Germany.

Amy Spitalnick, CEO of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, called it a “deliberate tactic” to attack Biden and distract from his own track record.

Donald Trump calls Joe Biden weak on antisemitism, ignoring his own rhetoric | AP News

A well-structured video, it starts with the protests, goes to the NYC jews and the muslim capital, ends with a plug for both sides. remained mostly neutral

The only problem I had was people saying “death to America” while living in America.

The Jew Capital VS The Muslim Capital of America

Massive tax increases heading our way in 2025 if biden is reelected. Middle-class and small business owners will be hit the hardest

2 Likes

More on the largest tax increase in history, Kiss the middle class and most small businesses goodbye if biden is reelected

2 Likes

What I like about this forum, is that it is so nuanced. I keep telling myself to stay away, as there are only people who are long $DJT, believe isolation is the way forward and that the US is an island that can be unaffected by the rest of the world, thereby alienating their allies, and that the best form of government is a despot with only yes-people in sight. Looking at the world history the last 100 years, when has this been a good strategy? Is this hard right sentiment the basis of babypips? If so, I’m staying, I need the laughs!

1 Like

@WeRideAtDawn There are only people that are long $DJT… Now that is funny… Because the incompetent Biden Administration is so despised in the United States that no one here is continuing to defend the indefensible…

Even your soulmate @SmallPaul has conceded defeat… The Democrats are cactus

Joe Biden and the Democrat Party are toast come November…

Is this hard right sentiment the basis of Babypips?.. You don’t even know what hard right is… The pendulum has swung so far left in current Politics that a Centrist’s view of Politics is now labelled hard right… This Woke Political experiment is beginning to crumble as one by one citizens are waking up to the stupidity, hypocrisy and incompetence of this simpleton political ideology…

In Europe, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States are throwing these ideolog Politicians aside for more conventional Governments that rule for the people…

Not some half-sucked ideology that is damaging to societies and economies across the Globe.

You maybe able to lead a Leftist to University… But you can’t make them think…

It gets funnier with time.

Stay toon - stick around and wait because something more is coming.

1 Like

Speaking of University… He’s someone that didn’t even pay attention to Trailer Park Tutorials

“Stay Tuned…”

lol. I haven’t said a word to you, but the floor is yours :+1:

Funny you should mention think… Any immediate plans? Also not sure @SmallPaul is my soulmate, but like I said. This is getting more and more entertaining, so please do not start thinking just yet… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@WeRideAtDawn@SmallPaul sure isn’t blowing me love hearts every time I post…

would that be the same as you blowing love hearts to Dennis3450 every time he post. :rofl: :rofl:

@ WeRideAtDawn, I told you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@SmallPaul Sure do… Because Dennis posts information that is critical to the masses… Not the Drivel you post… Taxing the middle class into oblivion is a global phenomena…

Not really an issue for Trailer Park trolls like yourself…

In Victoria (Australia) we have had 52 additional taxes added in the last 10 years under a our Leftist Labor Government… So taxation is a serious matter to some of us that are paying attention…

My favourites are when posts include hillarious excerpts from far, far right media, and present that as the only, God given throuth. But I also enjoy the 30 minutes+ videoes where absolute pillars of society explain what is happening. I take for granted that every visitor in here watches from start to finish, so they really get it. I mean, where else would they get their viewpoints and lunch arguments? Listening to an entire DJT speach? No one is that suicidal.

Might be missing the point here, but you think supporting DJT will lead to less taxes in Victoria, Australia?