Political Opinion

Her support is growing

Harris raised $200M in first week of White House campaign and signed up 170,000 volunteers

WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign has raised $200 million since she emerged as the likely Democratic presidential nominee last week, an eyepopping haul in her race against the Republican nominee, former President Donald Trump.

The campaign, which announced its latest fundraising total on Sunday, said the bulk of the donations — 66% — comes from first-time contributors in the 2024 election cycle and were made after President Joe Biden announced his exit from the race and endorsed Harris.

Over 170,000 volunteers have also signed up to help the Harris campaign with phone banking, canvassing and other get-out-the-vote efforts. Election Day is 100 days away.

Harris raised $200M in first week of White House campaign and signed up 170,000 volunteers

Did he mean you’re not going to have to worry about neo-Marxist dogma enshrined as state religion in four years?
If in 2028, we have a choice similar to JFK versus Eisenhower, it would be a welcome change. I’d prefer not to have to worry whether or not the next generation grows up with Queer Theory and Critical Theory as the state religion and where people are releived of the fruits of their labor in the name of “equity”.

I’ve been on vacation. reading posts trom latest to oldest and had to reply to this one! I really do not think 80 year old Trump is interested in becoming a dictator. Despite being a flawed human being, he wants to reverae our slide into dystopia. Vance should have some appeal to many Bernie voters too. Anyone that was pro-workers without being a die hard commie might find a home in the new right. The GOP is closer to center than the modern Democrats. Democrats have a wicked propaganda machine at their fingertips, so its going to be a hard fight. They’re doing ing a pretty good job convincing people to like Kamala, who was largely disliked a couple of weeks ago. Crazy to watch in real time… Cheers all! Good to be back home!

2 Likes

Let the man who spoke those words clarify his own words, unbelievable the excuses these people make for him.

If you are his bro, then ask him personally.
If you post in an open forum, I will suggest that Trump might have meant what would be obvious in context. Christians have historically low voter turnout and it is an important election in which he will address many issues that are important to them. If elected, he will “fix” many of these problems. You, repeating the media narrative, assume a very specific means of fixing the problems. I don’t think it makes sense to assume Trump means he will become a dictator to fix problems. You can assume so, sure. I think he specifically means he will do what was stated in the GOP platform. Judging based on his last 4 years in office, I think he will strive to follow what he said he will do.
I find your interpretation unlikely. You’re welcome to have it.

3 Likes

Glad you said that, Those are his words so why are you making excuses for what he said?

He was speaking to a group of Christians about their low voter turnout and the importance of the election. Context matters. Look at what the media is trying to spin this into. It’s absurd.
Yes, I am fine with his words. Vote, Christians. And hopefully we won’t have to worry as much about the same issues again in 2028. God willing, we’ll get a choice between a patriotic liberal and a patriotic conservative and we can all relax.

2 Likes

What you just said is still an excuse, you can look at it any way you want because of your support, you can’t explain another man’s words for him not matter how hard you try.

@Xanaphlaxes Gold…:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And that’s the crux of the problem… Critical analysis is nay non-existent with the world today…

Context is utterly irrelevant to the TDS afflicted hordes… Spinning every word… Every sentence spoken in to a slur or a gotcha phrase is all that matters in this political race…

So now it was a Joke, who context?

Cotton says Trump’s ‘you won’t have to vote anymore’ comment was him ‘obviously making a joke’

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) said Sunday that President Trump was “obviously making a joke” when he urged Christian voters to vote for him in November and that, if they do, they “won’t have to vote anymore” because “everything” will be “fixed.”

@SmallPaul What the hell is wrong with you…!!! @Xanaphlaxes explained Trump’s comments and it’s context during his speech in his post 's above…

And now you find some obscure quote from a backwater Arkansas Senator to try and add another twist… That Trump was only joking about never having to vote again…

You have to get that looked at… Seriously

Everyone makes up their own context including Tom Cotton, let that man explain for himself

CNN PANICS over “RAGE VOTERS” for TRUMP!

CNN panelist was actually concerned voters see through CNN’s gaslighting!

A “Captain Obvious” moment… I haven’t seen a guy do this much dancing around since John Travolta on the set of Saturday Night Fever… He is so scared they won’t take him seriously if he insults his Democratic propagandists co-hosts…

As close to contrition as a CNN Panelist will ever get… Abby Phillip’s face as the CNN panelist calls out people just like her who have been gaslighting us about Joe Biden all this time…

Out the door in 24 >>>> Hamala Karris

1 Like

Nobody gives a sh!t what Nick Fuentes says.

If a friend brought him kver for dinner, I would talk to him and explain to him that he’s full of sh!t. Nothing here

1 Like

Conservatives preserve existing wisdom and liberals are more open to new ideas.
There needs to be a balance. We can adopt new ideas that are beneficial and throw out those that are not Same goes for what we bring from the past.(keep the good and discard what is not)
The current moment calls for conservativism, because we are being urged to adopt destructive philosophies.

1 Like

I don’t think this is true.

I’d rather Trump had picked Tulsi, but let’s look at Vance. He comes from a poor family and worked his way to where he is now. He is very pro-worker. He will appeal, relate, and help the rust belt and the working poor in general.

Kamala Harris gets lots of press for being a “person of color”, yet she comes from rich families that were slave owners on both sides.

Form or substance?

@Xanaphlaxes Same reason I would have also preferred to have seen Vivek Ramaswamy for VP…

Although he’s not an experienced Political operative like JD… And like Vance he is a self-made man… The United States needs less Showman and career Politicians and more officials with know how and ambition to improve the nation and the prosperity of the American people…

A return to the technologic and Industrial powerhouse of the 1950’s through to the early 2000’s…

Unfortunately for America… Know how and ambition… The Biden Administration had neither of those traits…

Just wishful thinking from the Democrats…Their partisan media… And you…

1 Like

It is not going to work. :+1:

The racist mob who verbally attacked JD Vance’s wife is listening to him, to the point it affected JD Vance, He also addresses the issue.

No one should have to deal with these sick-minded people, not worthy of being called humans.

Some African Americans today came from families who were slave owners, that’s nothing new.

You have to dig deep into history and follow the trail.

Polls or not, This guy is losing his mind, Those personal attacks on Kamala Harris are no longer working

Trump Loses It Over Devastating Fox News Poll on Kamala Harris

Former President Donald Trump shared a slew of videos online attacking Vice President Kamala Harris, after a favorability poll aired on Fox News found she was leading him in a few key swing states.

The new poll, conducted July 22–24 and released Sunday, found that Harris’s approval rating had surpassed Trump’s in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Michigan. In Michigan, Harris was leading Trump in favorability by a whopping 57 percent to 47 percent.

Many online predicted that Trump would be incensed over the results. “The ketchup is going to hit the wall in Mar-a-Lago after this new Fox News poll,” remarked former Clinton White House aide Keith Boykin on X (formerly Twitter).

Within hours, Trump posted five separate videos on Truth Social of one of his longtime favorite Fox News hosts, Mark Levin, whom Rolling Stone once called a “bomb-throwing Trump sycophant,” attacking Harris.

In one of the videos from Life, Liberty & Levin, Levin labeled Harris as a “rabid Marxist scholar,” specifically decrying her past statements about the need for equity—the idea that every person should be given access to the resources needed to be successful—so that, as Harris put it, every citizen could “end up in the same place.”

“‘So we all end up in the same place’? Doesn’t this sound like we’re all going to end up in a gulag?” Levin said. He called equity a “prescription for tyranny and totalitarianism,” ranting that it was “not the government’s job” to improve the quality of life of American citizens.

In another video posted to Trump’s account, Levin criticized Harris for comparing the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to the Ku Klux Klan for causing fear and intimidation in immigrant communities. “The combination of stupidity and arrogance is on full display, right here,” said Levin.

Levin continued to incorrectly call her the “border czar,” although she was never responsible for border security.

Unfortunately for Trump, arguments like Levin’s don’t seem to be nearly as convincing to the rest of America. In just one week, Harris’s overall favorability jumped from 35 percent to 43 percent and her unfavorability fell from 46 percent to 42 percent, according to an ABC News/Ipsos poll conducted on Friday and Saturday.

Of course she is the best qualified for the job !

She’s Female and Jill Biden liked her ! - what else do you need?

Who is John Galt ?

3 Likes