Political Opinion

2 Likes

QAnon believers are realizing their entire conspiracy was a hoax as Biden is sworn in

Sen. Ossoff was sworn in on pioneering Atlanta rabbi’s Bible – a nod to historic role of American Jews in civil rights struggle

Now it makes sense. You don’t know truth versus fiction. There was almost an accurate fact there. I’m sorry for you. Be best.

1 Like

Do you??? Or are you just a victim of fake news yourself??

Blackduck

2 Likes

Here’s a link to an impressive Peterson Lecture - which throws a lot of light and understanding on what is going on !

Invaluable / essential to those of us seeking answers and defence - Possibly Life altering / life saving to those committed to the Crayon Crew values.

2 Likes

coming from someone who believes russiagate was real and CNN/MSNBC are news channels tell us who takes fiction as truth. But please humor us, do tell what is not true in anything I post here as we have already established you do not know American history, how our government works or even basic math. I am sure there is something you can cut and paste to help you out

1 Like

This one made me laugh, this really summarizes biden’s coronation, If only Bernie had any balls how different the world would be today

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 6.50.43 AM

1 Like

biden’s 7 “day one” promises

Can someone tell me how many of these day one promises did he keep

Hi little duck,

Happens I have been doing a little research on the Fabians - you’ll never guess - your post came up in a google uk search on page 1 - well done to BP.

Anyways was wondering about the Clinton/Fabian aspect - I’m having difficulty getting any Americans connected to that org.

Btw - British labour refuse to organize in NI unlike the Conservatives - the SDLP are aligned to FF in ROI - John Hume was def not a member of Fabian - I don’t even need to check on this.

Speaking of google - I see you guys are giving them a hard time :slight_smile:

I have no idea what you and duck are talking about here

Most likely they will create more terror threats than they will stop, just look at how successful they have been breeding terrorists in the middle east.

1a

We are and it’s about time.

But remember not everything is found on google. Books are far better ad probably more accurate.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Australia is currently introducing legislation that would see google have to pay media outlets if they post content from those media outlets on there website. Google are threatening to block any Australian who uses google if this legislation goes ahead.

The government so far is going to call their bluff.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Over the years I’ve often encountered the word ‘terrorist’.

Back a long time I recall a BBC radio interview with a journalist from the Rhodesia - ( falstaff will know about that country.)

Anyways the journalist referred to ‘terrorist’ and she was then stopped by the BBC guy - ‘we don’t call them terrorists’ he interjected and she apoligized.

In my mind back then I decided that a terrorist must be a person who causes or instills fear (terror).

How many times did Jesus say ’ be not afraid’.

Division creates fear, unity does the opposite - :slight_smile:

Congratulations to Donald and Melania Trump on celebrating 60 years of marriage. Long marriages are sadly a thing of the past. Relationships are now like fridges and washing machines. They run good for a while and then you have to throw them away and get a new one.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Wee duck - there’s a typo there - but i agree with the sentiments - our washing machine still humming perfectly after 46 years - the odd rumble from time to time but still going :slight_smile:

My long dead uncle would perhaps take issue with that !

He was a director of one of the English firms hired to build the Kariba Dam - and the Terrorists refused to pay - in fact they stood over the workers with machine guns to prevent them from leaving !

My Uncle flew back and forth several times to try to sort ot some resolution by way of grtting the men out and after one of these visits, disembarked from the plane and dropped dead on the Runway. - Heart attack - 40 something years old ! - so it seems even then the BBC were “Woke”

20 years later I sat for some months with the old QS who was doing the “Kariba Arbitration” - who was mentoring me in “Arbitration” - nice bloke :sunglasses: (Looked a bit like “Ollie Beak” :slightly_smiling_face: )

2 Likes

Interesting, in the US if a cable or Satellite service carries a channel on their feed, they must pay that channel a fee, so I guess there is some precedence

be not afraid or do not be afraid appears quite often in the Bible, and was usually the first words spoken by the Angel Gabriel when he would suddenly appear in front of some unexpecting mortal.

This is very true and why the government must keep us divided and fighting each other, as unity would be the death of government

1 Like

I think you meant 16 years , my wife and I have them beat at 19 years, 30 if we also count my first two , hehe

1 Like