Political Opinion

The entire Afghani army is on heroin m8…I’d say the Taliban have a slight advantage here.

It’s time for black Americans to abandon the “government plantation”.

Elbert Guillory: “Why I Am a Republican” - YouTube

Lol, why do you think Republicans are “anti big government”, when they are governors of States, they all ask for subsidies and disaster relief as well as other assistance from the Federal govt. Bush also was the biggest spender, he spent frivolously more money than Clinton and turned budget surplus into an enormous deficit. I’d say Obama is the best thing to happen to US economy since the Republicans with Democrat deregulators managed to wreck it. When will you guys stop using blind faith and wake up to smell reality?

Not sure I understand.

Libertarians are anti big government. Not Republicans. If Republicans were really anti big government then they’d back libertarians in office. Then again they’d be libertarians and not Republicans if they did that. I think. I’m tired.

There needs to be at least one more equally strong party in the US that would really compete on the Federal and State level with Democrats and Republicans. However, who would finance it because all corporations like sum of dat Fed subsidies and too big to fail assurances and what not…Sorry I didn’t see your post when you added it here because BP resets my subscr. folder when it wants to lol.

Meh, I’ve been out of town. Didn’t even know if somebody replied until tonight.

We can pressure Congress to stop ObamaCare by cutting off its funding.

If Congress refuses to authorize spending on ObamaCare,
there will be nothing that Obama can do about it.

I have signed this Petition, and I encourage you to sign it, too.

Defund ObamaCare

As soon as you submit your signed Petition, a screen will appear asking you to contribute to the League of American Voters, and I encourage you to make the most generous contribution that you can make. But, your contribution is entirely optional. If you are unable to contribute, simply close that screen, and you’re done. Your signed Petition will be included with all the others, whether you make a contribution, or not.

Ended up leaving a job where the boss tried to rat out his competition to the fire marshal, even though he had code violations. We weren’t allowed to take the fire marshal to the back room. I was heated when I heard him doing that. I was so tempted to take him to the back room. Only reason I didn’t is because of the other people that worked there.

After I left, I found out he’s been telling people it’s okay because they’re towel heads and they don’t pay taxes. Again something else that pissed me off.

I decided to go check it out and warn them about what this guy was trying to do. They were 3 white guys working it and they had their inspection sticker. I guess there are a few he’s trying to take down. I need to warn the other 2.

The fire marshal needs to do his job. This is another example of a bigger company trying to take down the smaller guys using the government. Even though he also has violations that could get him shutdown.

Happy Independence Day!

I recall seeing a video of the ANA blind firing into the side of a compound wasting ungodly amounts of ammo while they were experiencing a heroin induced high.

They have a promising future.

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned firearms were ambushed by elements of a paramilitary extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement. The governor blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as "criminals”, issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order. The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed widespread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

The governor issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “…none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.” Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition.

However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans. During a tense standoff in Lexingtonís town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the radical extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over-matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

The governor has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Han****, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large. The governor was Thomas Gage.

And this is how the American Revolution began on April 20, 1775.

Neat little history lesson. I like how John Han**** ended up bleeped, haha
In that situation the military didn’t actually stand up for the citizens, so I’m assuming the same thing would happen again if this were to go down?

An update to my last post. Apparently somebody tipped off the government about where I worked at, and ATF showed up. Naturally I’m being blamed for it because I made comments on how I wanted to, even though I told them I wouldn’t because it would hurt other people.

It sounds like somebody took a false picture and reported it. Problem is, whoever did this committed a felony. I hope it wasn’t the guys I warned about this piece of garbage.

It did bring attention to his code violations in the back though and he was forced to shutdown the back. Hehe, sucker.

[QUOTE=“wigglez;506682”]

Neat little history lesson. I like how John Han**** ended up bleeped, haha
In that situation the military didn’t actually stand up for the citizens, so I’m assuming the same thing would happen again if this were to go down?

An update to my last post. Apparently somebody tipped off the government about where I worked at, and ATF showed up. Naturally I’m being blamed for it because I made comments on how I wanted to, even though I told them I wouldn’t because it would hurt other people.

It sounds like somebody took a false picture and reported it. Problem is, whoever did this committed a felony. I hope it wasn’t the guys I warned about this piece of garbage.

It did bring attention to his code violations in the back though and he was forced to shutdown the back. Hehe, sucker.[/QUOTE]

Wow.

Well they made their bed by trying to shut down the competition through govt force.

Indeed.

It’s a shame though. He didn’t learn his lesson. He thinks what that guy did was evil but he still thought what he did was okay.

This kind of thing almost makes me believe in karma. Was too perfect.

Kind of old news
Detroit files for bankruptcy protection

Not sure how that works exactly

… I would strongly recommend against anyone trusting their private data
to a company with physical ties to the United States.

Ladar Levison -- Owner and Operator, Lavabit LLC 

(secure email provider used by Edward Snowden)

Edward Snowden’s Email Provider Shuts Down After Secret Court Battle | Threat Level | Wired.com

:42:

[QUOTE=“Clint;517275”]… I would strongly recommend against anyone trusting their private data
to a company with physical ties to the United States.

Ladar Levison – Owner and Operator, Lavabit LLC
(secure email provider used by Edward Snowden)

Edward Snowden’s Email Provider Shuts Down After Secret Court Battle | Threat Level | Wired.com

:42:[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness this administration has been so transparent!

President Obama and President Putin:
Tell us — what [I]one word[/I] would you use to describe the man sitting next to you?

Obama: [I]slouchy[/I]

Putin: [I]uppity[/I]

At the Missouri State Fair, a rodeo clown and the rodeo announcer did a short skit in which the clown appeared wearing an Obama mask, and the announcer asked the crowd, “Who wants to see Obama run down by a bull?”

The crowd roared with approval.

Shortly thereafter the Liberal Speech Police got involved, and all hell broke loose.

[U]Political correctness runs amok in Missouri.[/U]

Here’s an excerpt from CNN.com, which is part of the Obama Sock-Puppet Media —

A state fair’s response to the uproar over a rodeo clown’s mockery of President Obama is creating an uproar of its own.

From now on, the Missouri State Fair won’t allow any rodeo cowboys or clowns from the state’s association to take part unless they all undergo “sensitivity training.”

“Sensitivity training”? Are you kidding me?

These wusses need to develop a sense of humor. They need to learn to take a joke. They need to get a life.

We have a serious problem, folks. But the problem is [B]not[/B] a rodeo clown in an Obama mask at the Missouri State Fair.

The problem is that this nation has a rodeo clown for a president.

Gotta love the NAACP for getting involved. Somehow I don’t feel they would’ve done the same thing for a white president. Racist bastards.

Extra credit to anyone who finds something similar that happened to a conservative president.