Political Opinion

1 Like
1 Like

Hilarious

Not going to happen. He’ll fight until all lawsuits have been squashed, until the last minute. But he’ll claim theft until forever. I wonder if he’ll show up to the inauguration.

2 Likes

Wars started by George Bush 2
Wars started by Obama 5
Wars started by Trump 0

1 Like

Three years of the fake Russiagate investigation, an impeachment and finally a pandemic and it still took the dems extra innings to defeat Trump

Dems also failed to take the Senate and lost 5 seats in the house

If Trump is the worst ever then what does it say about the Democrats

2 Likes

:sob: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dennis, they have not defeated Trump as yet.

Ye of little faith!

man do i love my country U.S.A. and all my fellow americans, lets not let the last 4yrs divided us and bring our democracy down, lets stand together and heal as americans and move forward, together we stand divided we fall. there are people who claim to love america who only goal is to bring america down and divide us, lets show them we are better than that. they want civil war there will be none we stand together, you don’t like it pack your bags and leave :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

don’t let these anti-american posts ruin our democracy, just cause some idiot in the white house say it’s fraud now but it wasn’t fraud when he got elected should tell you all you need to know

2 Likes

Judging by his hand sign it seems like this Admiral worships at the Luciferean alter.

I’d rather listen to someone who worships God.

so you rather listen to someone who worship god? when did that started :roll_eyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And which wars were they?

1 Like

And how many US citizens did Obama gas so he could go to a church he doesn’t attend for a photo opportunity?
I must be confusing him with Trump. The sooner that weasel is out of the White House the better, he’s a disgrace!

1 Like

I am actually surprised Biden won

1 Like

Trump in a nutshell - Fearmongering or scaremongering is the spreading of frightening and exaggerated rumors of an impending danger to purposely arouse fear in order to manipulate the public.

1 Like