Political Opinion

Extremist who took over Nancy Pelosi’s office, per Fox News.

Why is their no looting going on, are not riots suppose to include looting , the riots over the summer sure did

2 Likes

lol you sure pushing your one sided agenga ain’t you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

1 shot dead, Congress evacuated, National Guard activated after pro-Trump rioters storm Capitol

We don’t see any shops or stores to loot in Capitol Square. The night is long though and those goons will find something to loot before dawn.

Police treated Black Lives Matter protesters and the violent pro-Trump mob very differently

FBI memo says white supremacists, racist terrorists are now greatest domestic violence threat

1 Like

so who is everyone picking to win the Super Bowl, I have been a Packer fan longer than most of you have been alive so I have my bias, but if I where putting money on it I would be going with the Chiefs , they just seem to be able to turn it on when needed

that is a good point which leads to the question why were the protest/riots 7 months ago taking place where there was shops and stores, those business had nothing to do with the riots yet they were targeted.

and who is your Super Bowl pick

of course you boys wanna divert attention from what happening now, typical of you boys

do you have a super bowl pick, no money just bragging rights to who gets it right

Because there wasn’t any State Capital building in the vicinity with windows to break or elected politicians sheltering under tables.
As for sports question…I’ll plead the 5th as I haven’t a clue about that pedestrian ball throwing bulldozing game.

1 Like

CBS News

Warnock to make history as Georgia’s first Black senator

And, there it is…didn’t take but, what, 6 hours?

1 Like

Donald Trump and his supporters are trying to burn down America. But they won’t win.

What we witnessed was nothing short of domestic terrorism, orchestrated by Trump who continues to manipulate his supporters with lie after lie.

1 Like

I don’t follow American football, Dennis, but have to go with the home team, of course!

1 Like

it is what it is and they are what they are :v:

I bet there was no such memo sent out during the dozens of riots that took place over the summer

1 Like

World leaders Boris Johnson, Justin Trudeau and others condemn ‘shocking’ and ‘disgraceful scenes’ at U.S. Capitol

1 Like

I probably shouldn’t either , it is not right that they get to keep playing earning those millions while the vendors and stadium staff are laid off

1 Like