Political Opinion

I own a house in that area, so I keep taps on the market, It might be a good thing if prices just move sideways for a few years, I just don’t want to see a replay of 2008/2009 that was brutal

Are we heading towards Fascism- an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization?

Why American Fascism Is On The Rise

Funding Fascism

Learned his father-in-law founded Infosys in India. IT company, $100 billion market cap. Billionaire.

1 Like

Is it a problem to be a billionaire president or prime minister? A billionaire president just led the country. Most presidents are already millionaires when they take office, but they also make a lot of money afterward.

US Presidents’ Salaries During and After Office

Thinking about who started it all

Paul Pelosi’s Alleged Attacker Raged About ‘Pedos,’ Shared QAnon Beliefs

David DePape, the man now charged with attempted homicide and a raft of other felonies for allegedly attacking Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, with a hammer in the couple’s San Francisco home early this morning, has a long history of sharing extreme ideas online, including several conspiracy theories popular among far-right conservatives.

At the time of his arrest on Friday, DePape, 42, maintained a subscription-model blog where he vented rage over Covid-19 precautions and espoused beliefs shared by the conspiracist QAnon movement. The page also includes dedicated sections for Holocaust denial, climate change denial, transphobia, racism, misogyny, voter fraud conspiracy theories, Second Amendment absolutism, screeds against groomers and “pedos,” and trashing actress Amber Heard, the ex-wife of Johnny Depp.

It’s not like he’s new to this game. His supporters just can’t figure it out, dumb, dumber, and dumbest

Trump has longstanding history of calling elections ‘rigged’ if he doesn’t like the results

This is not the first time Trump has made claims about election fraud when the results do not please him. It has been a part of his playbook for years – long before he entered politics.

The president lost the popular vote to Clinton by nearly 3 million votes, and there was no evidence of voter fraud then, just as there is no evidence of voter fraud now.

Gandhi would be proud

Funny how India once a colony of England and now running England, how the world has changed

This is a scary pair, and it is not even Halloween yet.

Kerry is out peddling his fake climate crap, I am sure King Charley will have no problem going along.

My favorite Kerry fake climate crap is still from the 90’s when on the floor of congress he proclaimed that because of global warming ( climate change was not a thing yet) that by 2010 we would no longer see snowfall in the lower 48 states. Needless to say, he was wrong and continues to be wrong.

There is a solution, Nuclear Energy, it is the only technology we currently have that could power the world, with minimal effect on the environment

1 Like

In case you haven’t noticed, the universe works this way, so be thankful

I was hoping the new King would avoid politics like his Mother did, but…

1 Like

Ronald Reagan was 100% correct, and we are seeing it now with the current white house and congress, Democrats and liberals in general have a history of calling the other side the exact thing that they are and do.

1 Like

like here in the US, every change in leadership seems to be a down grade. I am not sure how much lower we can go, but they seem to be fine with digging that hole ever deeper

God help us

1 Like

I feel like an 8 year old that should be yelling " I know you are, but what am I?"

1 Like

Despite the libelous nature of Ronald Reagan’s statements, it’s like believing you when you say you’re independent. All Lies Matter

If you really want to make your point, you should scream it loud and clear

Pelosi Attack

I believe it all started with this attack

And this one too, open season on Republicans

White Supremist, no doubt? :wink:

1 Like

Is there anything more “white supremacist” than a northeastern white liberal democrat who thinks blacks cannot make it in this world without a white persons help?

Racist = Democrat

1 Like

Mass shootings and white supremacy: Is there a correlation?

Data compiled by New America shows that since the 9-11 attack in New York nearly 18 years ago, there have been more deadly attacks motivated by far right-wing than jihadist ideology.

“The horrific events that took place in El Paso this weekend exposed something that has been building for years. White supremacy is a national security threat that demands a comprehensive and intense response that rivals the approach applied to countering other radical forms of violent extremism,” said Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt. “Just as the federal government mobilized to combat the threat posed by terrorist groups such as ISIS, we need to see that same energy applied to combating white supremacy, and we need to see it now.”

Brysk said in 2016, there was $50 million allocated to the Department of Homeland Security to address extremist threats. But currently, that number has been reduced to about $2 million.

President Donald Trump condemned ‘racism, bigotry, and white supremacyin a White House address Monday morning. ABC News reported he did not propose any major gun control legislation but said the nation needs to strengthen mental health laws and blamed ‘gruesome and grizzly video games for the glorification of violence in our society.’