Political Opinion

The day both took place was a sad day for American history

So you are okay with a US version of Tiananmen Square, you are one sick puppy

There is no comparison, Dennis.

As far as Jan-6, Republicans are not as outraged as you might think, since they are aware of the situation.

Perhaps you would like to defend the US government in this event, where they killed 86 including 27 children

Stop trying to make a comparison, Dennis…

The rioters breach the U.S. Capitol on January 6 therefore it’s the officers job to protect every politician in that building and could of use deadly force.

Neither of us are getting anywhere with this conversation, so I suggest you enjoy the rest of the day, Dennis.

Then please explain to us why deadly force was only used one time in the whole event? None of the other officers felt the need,

Who knows the true answer to that, but if you want to boggle your mind with theories, go for it, have fun

Wesley Hunt Grills FBI’s Wray

Jimmy Dore wants answers to the same questions I have,

Only one question should matter to you: should Ray Epps be charged and prosecuted?

So you get to decide what questions should matter to everyone else. So much for free well

What’s with your BS Dennis, you bring this man up as if he should be charged and prosecuted. Do you want him to be charged and prosecuted?

Very aggressive words on this beautiful Sunday, are you having a bad day?

I keep hearing you bring this man up as if he needs to be charged with a crime, do you think he needs to be charged with such a crime?

It was actually you, who brought him up for conversation a few days ago, I was merely adding context to the conversation, and this new video by Jimmy Dore was fitting

so what’s your Opinion on the matter?

Since you asked so nicely

1. Why was this man on the FBI’s most wanted list then removed
  2. Why when Senator Ted Cruz asked that question did the FBI take the 5th

These are my questions, and until we get truthful answers from the FBI, I cannot give an informed opinion on the matter

I asked this a long time ago, but you are waiting to respond, yet you post about this man based on Tucker Carlson and others, have a pleasant night, Dennis.

All my questions about Jan 6th are asked by Ted Cruz in this short video.

2 1/2 years later we are still waiting for the FBI to come clean about their involvement

If you are not interested in all the facts, that is your problem

The question remains