Political Opinion

Including the Antichrist, this was predicted thousands of years ago

1 Like

Youā€™re posting links now, and CNN links for that matter? Iā€™m worried about you. Youā€™re agreeing with leftist media about Joe Biden!?!? Time to check your water.

In other newsā€¦

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-has-marginal-1-point-lead-over-trump-reutersipsos-poll-shows-2024-03-14/

Some 41% of registered voters in the two-day poll, which closed on Tuesday, said they would vote for Trump if the election were held today, while 39% picked Biden, a Democrat. Some 20% of voters in the poll said they had not picked a candidate, were leaning toward third-party options or might not vote at all in the Nov. 5 election.

Trumpā€™s lead was within the surveyā€™s roughly 3 percentage point margin of error for registered voters, many of whom remain on the fence with about five months left before the Nov. 5 election. A prior Reuters/Ipsos poll conducted May 31-June 1 showed Biden with a 2 percentage point lead over Trump, 41% to 39%.

Flip flop now until the election.

1 Like

Ah Dennis, long time no type.

You must be mad with Trump and his China dealings.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/04/politics/trump-properties-china-foreign-payments/index.html

https://www.piie.com/blogs/realtime-economics/china-bought-none-extra-200-billion-us-exports-trumps-trade-deal

1 Like

Good to see you too, sad to see your TDS has not improved.

I guess once a sheep, always a sheep

Hereā€™s wishing you the best

Who will the Republicanā€™s new boogeyman be when this guy dies?

Itā€™s election season. Weā€™re in for a ride, regardless of the outcome. Iā€™ll be happy when the two grandpas pass on the baton to the next President and retire from politics.

1 Like

There does not need to be a boogeyman or conspiracy as George Carlin explains

1 Like

Where have all the great Democrats gone

Here are three quotes you will never hear a current democrat repeat

" The Buck Stops Here" Harry S Truman

ā€œAsk not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your countryā€ John F Kennedy

ā€œAbortion should be Safe, Legal but Rareā€ Al Gore

1 Like

They would not let Trump be president, biden does not know he is president, and Harris is too stupid to be president. Maybe we put too much time worrying about who is in the white house

Policy is where I feel our focus should be on

Secured borders
Balanced Budget
Stop funding wars all over the world

I think this would be a good start, and it will not happen if you vote for the status quo

1 Like

Soros funds the election of DAs that intentionally release violent criminals. ā† This is a verifiable fact.

He has stated that the USA is the greatest obstacle to a just world order. ā† This is also a verifiable fact and is in his book.

Soros is not the only person working against our best interests. He is very visible, however.
I strongly believe in the USA and the republic.
When people intentionally tear it down, I strongly object.

Also, this is a trading forum. Information on how he did so well trading is interesting to me as a trader.

Thereā€™s an account on twitter that follows Nancy Pelosiā€™s stock picks too. She is perhaps the greatest trader of all times!

2 Likes

We need to ask, Why do nonpolitical powerful people sway our government, both on the left and right?

Regardless of whether they support your agenda, you should be against it because it can switch at any moment.

78 members of Congress have violated a law designed to prevent insider trading and stop conflicts-of-interest

Insider and several other news organizations have identified 78 members of Congress whoā€™ve recently failed to properly report their financial trades as mandated by the Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012, also known as the STOCK Act.

Congress passed the law a decade ago to combat insider trading and conflicts of interest among their own members and force lawmakers to be more transparent about their personal financial dealings. A key provision of the law mandates that lawmakers publicly ā€” and quickly ā€” disclose any stock trade made by themselves, a spouse, or a dependent child.

But many members of Congress have not fully complied with the law. They offer excuses including ignorance of the law, clerical errors, and mistakes by an accountant. Insider has chronicled this widespread nature of this phenomenon in ā€œConflicted Congress,ā€ an ongoing reporting project initially published in December 2021.

While lawmakers who violate the STOCK Act face a fine, the penalty is usually small ā€” $200 is the standard amount ā€” or waived by House or Senate ethics officials. Ethics watchdogs and even some members of Congress have called for stricter penalties or even a ban on federal lawmakers from trading individual stocks.

Here are the lawmakers discovered to have recently violated the STOCK Act ā€” to one extent or another:

78 Members of Congress Caught Violating Law on Stock Trades - Business Insider

No doubt Trump benefits from foreign governments, which is why I say letā€™s open this inquiry up on both parties and let the chips fall where they may.

Lmao, Bringing up an active political figure and mentioning them is an example of how TDS / lolipop boys get offended

:thinking: DS - derangement syndrome

@dudebro I post links to most of the content I add to this forumā€¦ Facts matterā€¦ Opinion means nothingā€¦

As for adding CNN articlesā€¦ It is to show the inept that even the left leaning media has given up pushing their BS narrative about a sharp and focused US President Bidenā€¦

If they finally realise the game is upā€¦ Maybe so should youā€¦

In other newsā€¦

Bidenā€™s Immigration Executive Order Rolls Out The Red Carpet For Illegal Migrantsā€¦!

While all of this is going on you have Americans that can barely afford to pay their rent and pay for foodā€¦ All of this is going on while they are trying to sign legislation to draft young men and women ages 18-26 to go to war for the United Statesā€¦

If he doesnā€™t go through Congress and make it law then itā€™s all for showā€¦ Executive orders can be undone by the next US Presidentā€¦

1 Like

If weā€™re talking about Bragg, I would say not, but then weā€™d be arguing the details. Iā€™d say heā€™s funded certain orgs directly and not people, and then youā€™d say, well those orgs fund XYZ. Itā€™s the same as him funding XYZ directly.

Iā€™d say, heā€™s been funding that civil rights and criminal justice reformation orgs waaaaay longer (since the 1970s and 1980s) and before XYZ was even in the zeitgeist, and youā€™d say, itā€™s the same thing.

Then Iā€™d say, weā€™ll if you itā€™s true, Soros has learned from Trump and is stacking the courts with likeminded individuals, like Trump has stacked the SC and various courts around the country with justices and judges, and then youā€™d sayā€¦ [enter your words here].

But we can compare after you fill in the blank.

Yes, sheā€™s got an incredible record and also a husband who runs a RE and VC investment firm. Iā€™m sure they donā€™t talk shop at all. /S

Sheā€™s the best performing politician return-wise, but far from the only one doing extremely well.

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1742207287966777673

1 Like

I donā€™t need to convince anyone that Biden is not old. Heā€™s old as dirt. Heā€™s too old in my opinion to be president, at least given the other several hundred million Americans that could stand in his place.

I recall certain fans of Trump calling out Biden at the last election for his age, yet I hear nothing of Trumpā€™s age this go around. Trumpā€™s the same age as Biden was at the last election. Hypocrisy much?

Iā€™m smart enough to understand that the president doesnā€™t run the day-to-day of the country. Iā€™m also smart enough to understand that Trump didnā€™t run the show all on his own the last go around. Thatā€™s probably why most in this cabinet were either indicted, quit, were replaced or wouldnā€™t endorse him for another term. Thatā€™s not a good look for Make America Great Again.

If you all are worried about policy, Iā€™m not sure how you can keep a straight face and think Trump and Co would do a better job at policy building.

So while I worry about Bidenā€™s health moving forward into a new term, I wouldnā€™t be so much worried about the rest of the team that do the actual work. Canā€™t say the same for Trumpā€™s team. Hell, he took over 12 months to fill even half of the vacancies in the govā€™t. But Iā€™m sure his fans call that draining the swamp. Or ā€œefficiencyā€.

Letā€™s see whoā€™s the least with it at the debate you said wouldnā€™t happen.

The left media is inept but Iā€™ll parrot their talking points to legitimize my point. Got it.

1 Like

@dudebro You pick and choosing your facts againā€¦ You missed this bitā€¦

2023ā€¦ Democrats absolutely dominated their Republican counterpartsā€¦

Dems were up 31%, and Republicans 18%.

Meanwhile, the S&P500 itself was up 24%.

What is absolutely insane is that Congress was trading options once again in 2023ā€¦ Notionally, they traded more in 2023 than last year! The amounts are crazy: +$150 million while Congress was in session including Pelosiā€™s $NVDA tradesā€¦

Many traded despite conflicts in their committees in record numbers.

@dudebro As usual you completely missed the pointā€¦ Itā€™s not about ageā€¦ Itā€™s cognitive abilityā€¦

So you have no issues for the US to have a Puppet in the White House and policy set by shadow Politiciansā€¦ Interestingā€¦

But Iā€™ll parrot their talking points to legitimize my pointā€¦ Unfortunatelyā€¦ Nothing left to legitimize.

If the democrats believe Biden is not up to it, theyā€™ll have a sneaky plan B in the waitingā€¦ Still 8 days for Biden to get sick, catch COVID or suffer a nasty fallā€¦

Where do you think congress gets its ideas from? Shadow Politicians and outside groups have always set the majority of policies in the U.S.

Project 2025, also known as the Presidential Transition Project, is a collection of right-wing policy proposals from The Heritage Foundation to reshape the U.S. federal government in the event of a Republican victory in the 2024 U.S. presidential election

Soros also funded Worrell down here in Orlando, but fortunately Governor DeSantis suspended her for negligence.

1 Like