Political Opinion

Conservatives preserve existing wisdom and liberals are more open to new ideas.
There needs to be a balance. We can adopt new ideas that are beneficial and throw out those that are not Same goes for what we bring from the past.(keep the good and discard what is not)
The current moment calls for conservativism, because we are being urged to adopt destructive philosophies.

1 Like

I don’t think this is true.

I’d rather Trump had picked Tulsi, but let’s look at Vance. He comes from a poor family and worked his way to where he is now. He is very pro-worker. He will appeal, relate, and help the rust belt and the working poor in general.

Kamala Harris gets lots of press for being a “person of color”, yet she comes from rich families that were slave owners on both sides.

Form or substance?

@Xanaphlaxes Same reason I would have also preferred to have seen Vivek Ramaswamy for VP…

Although he’s not an experienced Political operative like JD… And like Vance he is a self-made man… The United States needs less Showman and career Politicians and more officials with know how and ambition to improve the nation and the prosperity of the American people…

A return to the technologic and Industrial powerhouse of the 1950’s through to the early 2000’s…

Unfortunately for America… Know how and ambition… The Biden Administration had neither of those traits…

Just wishful thinking from the Democrats…Their partisan media… And you…

1 Like

It is not going to work. :+1:

The racist mob who verbally attacked JD Vance’s wife is listening to him, to the point it affected JD Vance, He also addresses the issue.

No one should have to deal with these sick-minded people, not worthy of being called humans.

Some African Americans today came from families who were slave owners, that’s nothing new.

You have to dig deep into history and follow the trail.

Polls or not, This guy is losing his mind, Those personal attacks on Kamala Harris are no longer working

Trump Loses It Over Devastating Fox News Poll on Kamala Harris

Former President Donald Trump shared a slew of videos online attacking Vice President Kamala Harris, after a favorability poll aired on Fox News found she was leading him in a few key swing states.

The new poll, conducted July 22–24 and released Sunday, found that Harris’s approval rating had surpassed Trump’s in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Michigan. In Michigan, Harris was leading Trump in favorability by a whopping 57 percent to 47 percent.

Many online predicted that Trump would be incensed over the results. “The ketchup is going to hit the wall in Mar-a-Lago after this new Fox News poll,” remarked former Clinton White House aide Keith Boykin on X (formerly Twitter).

Within hours, Trump posted five separate videos on Truth Social of one of his longtime favorite Fox News hosts, Mark Levin, whom Rolling Stone once called a “bomb-throwing Trump sycophant,” attacking Harris.

In one of the videos from Life, Liberty & Levin, Levin labeled Harris as a “rabid Marxist scholar,” specifically decrying her past statements about the need for equity—the idea that every person should be given access to the resources needed to be successful—so that, as Harris put it, every citizen could “end up in the same place.”

“‘So we all end up in the same place’? Doesn’t this sound like we’re all going to end up in a gulag?” Levin said. He called equity a “prescription for tyranny and totalitarianism,” ranting that it was “not the government’s job” to improve the quality of life of American citizens.

In another video posted to Trump’s account, Levin criticized Harris for comparing the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to the Ku Klux Klan for causing fear and intimidation in immigrant communities. “The combination of stupidity and arrogance is on full display, right here,” said Levin.

Levin continued to incorrectly call her the “border czar,” although she was never responsible for border security.

Unfortunately for Trump, arguments like Levin’s don’t seem to be nearly as convincing to the rest of America. In just one week, Harris’s overall favorability jumped from 35 percent to 43 percent and her unfavorability fell from 46 percent to 42 percent, according to an ABC News/Ipsos poll conducted on Friday and Saturday.

Of course she is the best qualified for the job !

She’s Female and Jill Biden liked her ! - what else do you need?

Who is John Galt ?

3 Likes

It’s a lot worse than that mate - there are at least 3 generations of a whole gender that may never own their own home… Have a rewarding career… Aspire to have a family - Live a life without prosperity… Without hope…

It doesn’t cost a man much to support himself without aspiration - a side hustle or two maybe and just computer games or go fishing - let them who rule him out of society build their own houses, roads, power stations …

Oh yes and FIGHT THEIR OWN DAMNED WARS !

Who is John Galt ?

2 Likes

If you want to blame the debate terms and conditions and the left, which is no longer working. Kamala Harris said she would show up to the debate on Sept 10th with a split screen showing her along with an empty podium so the American people can see, Any Time Any Place.

Trump is being walked to the chopping block by the Democrats.

This will be a big Blow

Breaking news that Vice President Kamala Harris will show up to debate an empty podium on ABC on September 10 after Donald Trump unilaterally canceled the debate.

Kamala to Debate EMPTY PODIUM after TRUMP CANCELS

Like this you mean ?
Link is green writing !

'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1s8ujFWigo

1 Like

New texts show authorities knew of Trump’s would-be assassin 90 minutes before shooting

Oh look he’s aiming a rifle at Trump… You think he looks suspicious???

The Secret Service asking Trump to stop doing outdoor rallies is them saying, “I know we have been providing protection to all your outdoor rallies for a long time… But now that our utter incompetence has been exposed… We would like you to stop doing them… If you didn’t have outdoor rallies, this would have never happened…”

That’s just what they want, they don’t want to him doing outdoor rallies because they are so effective…

The worst part about all this, no one will held accountable… I bet the SS director got a severance package… What is seriously disturbing is incompetence is the best case scenario…

The Google search engine is already trying to memory hole the assassination attempt…

3 Likes

Ahhhhh… The delusional left at it again… Just a Circus stunt… Makes complete sense though…

The only hope Kackles has to actually win a debate is against an empty podium…

1 Like

Republicans better come up with a better plan.

Republican Arizona mayor backs Harris over Trump, evoking McCain

The GOP mayor of Mesa, Ariz. — Phoenix’s largest suburb — endorsed Vice President Harris on Monday, saying only the vice president can “put country over party” in the November election.

Mesa Mayor John Giles wrote in an op-ed for The Arizona Republic that Republicans should reject former President Trump at the ballot box.

“Our party used to stand for the belief that every Arizonan, no matter their background or circumstances, should have the freedom, opportunity and security to live out their American Dream,” Giles wrote.

“But since Donald Trump refused to accept the outcome of the 2020 election, Republicans have yet to course correct,” he continued. “The Republican Party with Trump at its helm continues down the path of political extremism, away from focusing on our fundamental freedoms.”

Republican Arizona mayor backs Harris over Trump, evoking McCain

This is not looking good.

Trump says he’ll ‘probably’ debate Harris: ‘I can also make a case for not doing it’

Former President Trump on Monday said he would “probably” end up debating Vice President Harris ahead of November’s election, but he left the door open to backing out.

“The answer is yes, I’ll probably end up debating,” Trump told Fox News host Laura Ingraham, arguing any debate should be held before early voting starts.

Still, Trump listed off reasons for him not to participate even as Ingraham warned it would allow his critics to say he’s scared. Trump pointed to his lead in national and battleground state polls, though those surveys show a close race. He also argued the public knows where both candidates stand on the issues.

“The answer is yes, but I can also make a case for not doing it,” Trump added. “Also, I don’t like rewarding fake news … They’re going to make tens of millions of dollars with this debate. I don’t like ABC.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4799124-trump-says-hell-probably-debate-harris-i-can-also-make-a-case-for-not-doing-it/

Blows the official SS narrative out of the water…

The SS and FBI not giving us daily briefings tells me everything I need to know…!! And the fact that MSM, SS and FBI are all silent and on to the next story…

As if this didn’t happen just a couple weeks ago is sickening and tells me all I need to know…

Why was Trump still on the stage… Because the SS did not give or meet with the local and state police according to the statements from them the State police… No meeting and no radio direct contact to the SS… Which the state police stated it was very strange and not the norm…

That is why Trump was on the stage still… So one has to ask… Why… We all know why…

Luckily someone outside the US is following this… Apathy within…

1 Like

Excuses and rhetoric don’t work anymore, the situation has deteriorated, and every aspect of life has been upended.

Whenever you cry wolf too often, it gets old and tiresome, and everyone starts to dislike you.

Trump Makes A Fuss About Fox News Reporting On Kamala Harris’ Rallies

The twice-impeached former president has been bashing his Democratic rival for the White House with a rampage on his Truth Social platform.

Former President Donald Trump claimed that he and his supporters will have to win the 2024 presidential election without help from Fox News.

“Why is FoxNews putting on Crazy Kamala Harris Rallies? Why do they allow the perverts at the failed and disgraced Lincoln Project to advertise on FoxNews?” he posted Monday on his Truth Social platform. “Even Mr. Kellyanne Conway, a man so badly hurt and humiliated by his wife (she must have done some really NASTY things to him, because he is CRAZY!), is advertising on FoxNews. We have to WIN WITHOUT FOX!”

In the past 24 hours, the twice-impeached former president has been on a Truth Social rampage, constantly bashing Vice President Kamala Harris and posting and reposting videos of her and about her.

Trump, who recently claimed it’s possible he’s gotten “worse” since the assassination attempt on him, claimed in his social media posts that Harris is “dangerously liberal” and, in an all-caps shout, that “she will be a disaster for the USA!”

His remarks came after Fox News reported Friday on its poll, which was taken from July 22 to 24. It found that Harris is practically tied with or beating Trump in several toss-up states, including Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Trump’s recent bashing of Fox News comes just after he appeared to shy away from the prospect of debating the vice president, saying that Fox News should host the debate.

“Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “Thank you!”

Trump Makes A Fuss About Fox News Reporting On Harris' Rallies | HuffPost Latest News

@SmallPaul Just vote for Trump and order will be restored…Upended will be made right

Whenever you post rubbish too often… It gets boring, old and tiresome and everyone starts to call you out on it… Everyone.!!!

1 Like

The answer he gave :+1:

Ingraham presses Trump on telling Christians ‘You won’t have to vote anymore’ in 4 years

Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Monday repeatedly prodded former President Trump over his comments at a conservative Christian summit, where he told attendees they won’t have to vote anymore after November.

Trump did little to push back on the backlash over his remarks, as some Democrats have suggested the former president was saying there would be no more elections if he won. Instead, Trump repeatedly argued his comments were because Christians do not vote in large numbers, and he offhandedly questioned Jewish voters who support Democrats.

“That statement is very simple. I said vote for me, you’re not going to have to do it ever again. It’s true, because we have to get the vote out. Christians are not known as a big voting group,” Trump said.

“This time vote. I’ll straighten out the country, you won’t have to vote anymore. I won’t need your vote. You can go back to not voting,” he added.

“You meant you won’t have to vote for you because you have four years in office. Is that what you meant?” Ingraham asked.

When Trump did not directly answer, Ingraham pointed out that some liberals were interpreting Trump’s original remarks to mean there would not be another election. Trump said he had not heard that criticism previously, and he repeated his argument that Christians tend not to vote in large numbers.

“Christians do not vote well. They vote in very small percentages. Why, I don’t know. Maybe they’re disappointed in things that are happening,” Trump said. “I say, ‘You don’t vote. I’m saying go out, you must vote.’ But I said to the Christians in the room, thousands of them. I said typically, Christians do not vote.

“Don’t worry about the future,” he continued. “You have to vote on Nov. 5. After that you don’t have to worry about voting anymore. I don’t care, because we’re going to fix it. The country will be fixed … We won’t even need your vote anymore because, frankly, we will have such love.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4799157-ingraham-donald-trump-christians-vote-anymore/

Orange man I’ve heard. The rest, new to me.

1 Like

Is this accurate? I’ve never heard this assertion made.

1 Like