Political Opinion

With your blessing I will, thanks

Donald Trump was asked a fairly simple question during his idiotic press conference on Thursday, but he still couldn’t manage a coherent answer

Visibly Defeated Trump Falls Apart When Asked Why His Campaign Is Failing.

1 Like

It makes perfect sense

1 Like

It will be the first time Luttig, a veteran of two Republican administrations, has voted for a Democrat.

Exclusive: Conservative Republican endorses Harris, calls Trump a threat to democracy.

Retired federal appeals court Judge J. Michael Luttig, a prominent conservative legal scholar put on the bench by President George H.W. Bush, is endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris over former President Donald Trump, whose candidacy he describes as an existential threat to American democracy.

It will be the first time Luttig, a veteran of two Republican administrations, has voted for a Democrat.

“In the presidential election of 2024 there is only one political party and one candidate for the presidency that can claim the mantle of defender and protector of America’s Democracy, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law,” Luttig wrote in a statement obtained exclusively by CNN. “As a result, I will unhesitatingly vote for the Democratic Party’s candidate for the Presidency of the United States, Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris.”

Luttig played a now famous role in persuading then-Vice President Mike Pence to defy Trump and certify the 2020 presidential election. In a series of tweets drafted at the request of Pence’s attorney, Luttig spelled out in stark terms the legal rationale for Pence to reject the former president’s attempt to overturn Joe Biden’s victory.

Since then, Luttig has emerged as a preeminent constitutional critic of Trump. In endorsing Harris, Luttig argues that partisan distinctions must, in this election, be set aside in order to prevent the “singularly unfit” Trump from returning to the White House.

Exclusive: Conservative Republican endorses Harris, calls Trump a threat to democracy

@SmallPaul Wowwwww… Another newsgrab from the Yahoo News Network… It must be true…

An unheard of low ranking turncoat Republican that agrees with the Lunatic Fringe

He’s been General Counsel of Boeing up until 2019… So he’s as honest as can be…

1 Like

Sure you think his statement is false, :+1:

Audience reacts to Kamala Harris’ unexpected entry on DNC night one

@SmallPaul Once again Wowwwww… Obtained exclusively by CNN…… It has to be true…

Add a little Russian Collusion… A Laptop that doesn’t exist and a President that is sharp and focused… And you have one of America’s most delusional and dishonest media outlets…

What no mention of the carnage and chaos outside of the DNC in Chicago…???

Why just outside the DNC… Free Abortions and Vasectomies for all…

Carnage and chaos outside of the DNC … Quick… Change the subject… Bad Man Orange…

With your blessing I will, thanks

Trump and Vance are…weird

@SmallPaul Haaaaaa… The American people would prefer weird… Over the incompetent Border Czar Kamala and the deserting dishonest Waltz any day of the week… And twice on Sunday’s…

Carnage and chaos outside of the DNC … Quick… Change the subject… Bad Man Orange…

You brought the topic up, so you should discuss it.

You have the floor to speak.

@SmallPaul ATM it’s all outside the DNC with thousands of Police in attendance to protect the speakers and attendees… I’ll post more if/when it really kicks off… Could be 1968 all over again….

Strangely there is hardly any coverage of the fraca from CNN or MNBC… Those towers of truth and honest and fair reporting… I very rarely repost FOX news coverage… So nothing to see just yet…

Wonder why we didn’t we see this chaos outside and around the Trump rallies of the RNC last month…

:point_up_2:Did you get that off your mind? Are you good? Anything else?

@SmallPaul We all know you’d never post about… You have a one track mind… Orange Man Bad

If that’s what’s on your mind I wanted to make sure you release your thoughts. I can’t have you stressed out :+1:

@SmallPaul Yeah… Yeah… Yeah… Your normal twoddle… As usual I have to keep you up to date on what is happening inside your own country…

That’s why so many Americans watch the Australian News outlets and so many comments about what is not shown by the mainstream media in the US…

Now you are getting emotional again, what I tell you about that, keep that feminine side in check

After a year and some change, this is what they came up with, What happened to that evidence that Biden was guilty of a crime.

Republicans Wrap Up Impeachment Inquiry Against Joe Biden With No Impeachment

House Republicans on Monday said Joe Biden engaged in “impeachable conduct” in a final report on their investigation into the president — but don’t expect the House to vote on articles of impeachment anytime soon.

After investigating the Biden family for the past year and a half, interviewing dozens of witnesses and reviewing thousands of documents, Republicans couldn’t find clear evidence of official wrongdoing by the president.

Instead, their final report faults Biden for having repeatedly interacted with his son Hunter Biden’s business partners and giving them the impression that paying Hunter Biden would win them influence with Joe Biden.

“Based on the totality of the evidence, it is inconceivable that President Biden did not understand that he was taking part in an effort to enrich his family by abusing his office of public trust,” the report says.

Republicans Wrap Up Impeachment Inquiry Against Joe Biden With No Impeachment

It won’t just be Democrats speaking at their convention in Chicago this week. Several Republicans have received key speaking spots.

Unprecedented number’ of Republicans set to take DNC stage.

Longtime Republican says she’s ‘elated’ to be hosting night two of the DNC

2 Likes

How many parties does Australia have? Two?

1 Like

2 main parties… Liberal and Labor…. But we have a strongish Greens and a handful of independents that both major parties need to form a Government….

Australian’s vote nearly 50/50 as we have compulsory voting so unlike the United States… If the Greens and the Independents weren’t represented….

Nearly every election (4 years or less) we would have a hung Parliament where no Government could get legislation though the both houses of government we have here…

Sky News host exposes Democratic convention

Not only is it the DNC Convention… It’s the MSM Convention as well, since they are partners…

Passing the Torch…More like “PASSING THE BUCK”…… The deal was “You go out and we will make you look like a winner… But intelligent American’s know exactly how it is…

Since the DNC started… Trump’s lead has increased e.g. Polymarket has Trump at 53% and Harris at 46%… Many older dems didn’t like what happened to Biden and the way Kamala was “nominated”… Many feel betrayed by the cover up of Bidens decline…

The Democrat Party is headed for serious trouble as they are ignoring protocol…

Cringy Celebrity permeated DNC … Quick… Change the subject… Bad Man Orange…

CNN commentator leaves panel stunned after blasting Democrats

If it weren’t for Trump… The DNC would have had nothing to talk about… All they have done at this convention is slam and biatch about Trump… What a wasted opportunity… It appears the whole campaign is about Trump and not the American people… Let that sink in…

Having some opposing perspectives on their panel is probably the best thing CNN has done in years… I’m sure that they’re regretting it… They don’t like their BS being called out LIVE on air…

But Scott Jennings is absolutely right… How people think things will get better by voting for the same clowns that made the country worse is insanity… Wake up America…