Politics [GBP] : Would it be positive or negative for GBP if Conservatives win election

According to me, I normally think that elections and politics are dirty games and am always very far from such activities. They bring differences among the villagers and the entire community. We should be very careful with such so that we may not be used in a wrong way by the politicians, especially the youths who are idle are at risk.

Democracy is often a weak system of government, as it inherently avoids suppressing the voices of opposition. In democracy, as in any other system, politics is used as a way for determined people with strong beliefs or greed to gain power.

However, all the other systems of government are worse.

Generally, I would like to say that politics are always funny and I dont always want to participart so much. This is because, you may not like the outcomes. Elections are always funny. You thike that the famous candidate will win before election is done, and after election, the vice versa is always the true. Sometimes the losser may fail to accept the results thus causing commotions and riots.

Cone on, own up - who was it who gave Auridi 3 Likes?