Position Size of XAU / USD

Hi all !

I am getting my head around calculating XAU / USD position size but couldn’t find the right answer.

If my account size is $2,000, amount risk % is 7.5% and stop loss is 30 pips, what would be the position size of XAU/USD pair ?

Different sites are giving different formulae :(, so I am confused. Babypips calculator is giving 50,000 units.

Another follow up question is how can I buy 50,000 units of XAU/USD when current rate is 1725.00 (assumed) and my account balance is only $2,000 and risk % is 7.5% ?

Another follow up question is how the use leverage would affect the position size ? Will a trader be able to buy more units if leverage is used ?

I would appreciate your kind help in this matter.

Kind Regards,

Shawn

Get Ready For the Gold Bull Run
–The gold bull run has been talked about for years and years, as industry experts continue to raise the ceiling for this commodity, even suggesting that it has no peak.
–But a short term run could be just weeks away if historical patterns reveal anything.
–The potential run up in gold will have nothing to do with the rampant money printing by the Fed, inflationary scares, the fact that central banks are buying up the precious metal, or even threats of a collapsing economy.
–Instead, the momentum for gold for the last two months of the year could boil down to a few lines on a graph.
[Written by goldnewsweekly.]

And it is my opinion…:wink: Large picture…
Try to make calculations in Excel…