Post you pips

genghisclown, your wordage had me laughing so hard. Check your private messages. One of your posts is so funny.

Thanks for the funny! :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly dont believe any word the pipgod or the pipkid says. They are probably the same person.

You can believe as you wish. A couple of people have talked to me over yahoo messenger and know the truth. The truth could be as you believe, or maybe not.

Have a good time here at Babypips.com.

:slight_smile:

You just gave my son the biggest attitude.

I wish there was a smiley that can show the joy I got from this. :slight_smile:

I am laughing so hard.

He said “he is probably poor”.

He is young and his attitude shows it. He ran for the other computer.:stuck_out_tongue:

swanny30 ,Thanks for that post!:stuck_out_tongue:

as one of my dads freinds would say, “whatever dude!”. my dad will not let me say what i realy want to. he wont even let me use the smiliey i want.

swanny30 if you want to talk to me or the kids, private message me and I will tell you the yahoo ID to do so. :slight_smile:

On the personal side,

I am divorced and have custody of my boy. My X-wife has custody of my daughter but she does live with me. We all enjoy the forex market. I am very happy the kids don’t want just a job. At that age kids always want a fast food job. I really wish I had this opportunity a their age.

swanny30,
Your input is welcome anytime.

I appreciate your honesty.

Thanks!

:stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

The kids showed me how to do this.

All you guys probably already know.

:stuck_out_tongue:

They said,

“you are like a kid with a new toy”.

They took me bad.

They had me typing out a code and center is at the top of the text box.

They are laughing!

I love them.

I think they are trying to make me feel stupid

(I think it’s working)

My son just told a friend of his over the phone, “we just took dad really bad”.

Wait til April fools, I’ll get them back.

haha ya we got him bad, he thought he was all bad stuff. he thinks im the funny one! seeesh hes the funny one, ill be waitin for that aril fools day, what if im the one that gets him?

OK, OK, OK!

Quit being so silly. :rolleyes: The market opens today.

When thepipkid gets home from school he will be much happier.

The demo is doing better today. I was sure they raised the lot size sooner than that should have.
[I]I may just have learned something else from the kids.[/I]

I will have him manage the demo trades and post after school.

Nope, he’s not happy! He margin called his little $300 demo. After he is finished I will post the new balance.